Jett Rocket II (3DS eshop - 60fps 3D) - First screens revealed

It looks like it's now a 2D platformer. :/ EDIT: GOD DAMN I'M BLIND.

It was impressive that they had a 3D platformer look like Galaxy on the Wiiware size limit. I enjoyed the first one, so I hope this one is better than the last.

I guess the original was successful, eh? From the demo it seemed like a competent game, and more 3D platformers are refreshing.

The sequel looks like it takes the Galaxy 2 approach. Full 3D sections as well as sidescrolling ones?

I can't imagine what there next Wii U title will look like.... They are amazing devs. BUY THEM NINTENDO!!!
I wouldn't want them to do that, they showed their interest in staying independent, but I do would like Nintendo to fund some of their projects.

The character design needs work but otherwise the actual screens look fun. It'd be sweet if one of Nintendo's artists could work with Shin'en.

I can't imagine what there next Wii U title will look like.... They are amazing devs. BUY THEM NINTENDO!!!
Perhaps a new FAST game? You know, to fill in the void of F-Zero.

I just don't trust it. I can see a Sony or Microsoft throwing some big money at them.... They are gonna take notice once their next Wii U projects are shown. Seriously these guys get it.... They know how t develop games.
They literally have never made a game outside of a Nintendo console, plus they get preferential treatment by Nintendo (early dev kits, eShop placement, etc.). They clearly don't seem to have an interest in other hardware.

They're way, way higher-res than an actual 3DS screen. That's the thing.

Well its not like they're trying to fool anyone, but it wouldn't make much sense to release the shots at the 3ds resolution since most people will be looking at them on other devices.

Well its not like they're trying to fool anyone, but it wouldn't make much sense to release the shots at the 3ds resolution since most people will be looking at them on other devices.
Oh come on, I'm not bashing :p I liked the first game and will be buying this one, but actually most developers show 3DS screens at native resolution.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Seriously, I can't imagine what kind of graphics they could achieve on Wii U.