• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeuxvideo's MGS4 preview (in French). New screenshots inside

Loudninja

01050142.jpg

00999772.jpg

Majmun

Not watching because of possible spoilers.(?)

Only two months and a few days to go. I want to keep my MGS4-virginity 'till then.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
That's the event where a certain GAFer played the game to completion and said it's "The Game of the Century™" :-D

SMZC

Shitty google translation:

four degrees of difficulty were present at the launch of the version of MGS 4 to Nasu ( "Liquid Easy," "Naked Normal," "Solid Normal" and "Hard" Big Boss and only one named "Solid Normal "(third level on the easiest) was effective.

lol at the names of the difficulty modes :lol

However, the viewing experience is somewhat marred when passing (in environments including very closed) approximately 60 images at 25 frames per second.

Variable framerate confirmed?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wow, this might just be the first Metal Gear where an elite US military unit isn't the cause of all the world's problems.

Nope, it's just US FUNDED military units this time!

Raist

Banned
USD said:
French.

Looks great. Someone translate the major points.

Well, there's like... nothing new.
Seems like it was a new build, they mention that the big frame drops from TGS07's one are gone.

And hmm, 4 difficulty levels available
« Liquid Easy », « Naked Normal », « Solid Normal » and « Big Boss Hard »

Ploid 3.0

lol I'm laughing. Enjoying the pictures so much that I'm laughing. I love the textures, and the color fits to me. Makes it moody.

P.S. Frogs!

Okay, my French is not great but in the interview Kojima says that the actual ending of the series is different that what he had envisioned at first. He changed it because of all the feedback of the team working in the game and stuff, but he actually preferred the original one.

sajj316

Raist said:
Oh god, there are cut scenes lasting 30mins+ :lol

As long as there is much more gameplay than cut scenes, I'm ok with it. Hopefully it will not be like Sons of Liberty

FirewalkR

There's some bolded letters throughout the text, they spell "rendez-vous 12 juin". Was hoping they said something we didn't know... o:)

Edit:

Also:
Red Blaster said:
Yes, I would like a preview in American please.
:lol

Top Bottom