• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jibanyan 3DS LL coming out on July 10 in Japan (Youkai Watch)

L~A

img_main01.png

img_main02.png

img_main03.png

rdTU0Fc.jpg

AguExHb.jpg

img_set02.png

It's actually a pack including a Robot Jibanyan card. Price is 18 000 Yens (without taxes), like any other 3DS LL, and it includes the free game voucher.

finalflame

Gold Member
Goddamn it Nintendo. If you didn't region lock your systems, I would have imported SO many 3DS LLs by now.

It includes a card, not a figure, I think.

Glad to see they are taking advantage of the new mega-franchise. This is coming out the same day as the sequels too.

L~A

It includes a card, not a figure, I think.

Glad to see they are taking advantage of the new mega-franchise. This is coming out the same day as the sequels too.

Should've read the text more closely... it looked like a box with a toy in it to me, ha ha. Thanks for pointing that out.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I need this in my life.

Please let there be a localization announcement at E3!

Shun

Post unrelated? Because that is just a god awful looking poptart XL clone.

Better than the majority of the offerings that NA has.

We don't even have a white 3DS XL other than the ACNL XL, which is probably the best SE that we have...

L~A

Listening to 8-4 past few months I understand this deal and its a smart move.
Youkai Watch is HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE right now.

You know something is huge when you got lots of people lining-up on a Sunday morning for a brand new batch of toys ;)

Actually, not including YW2 is a pretty clever move, since there's already a free game voucher in the box.

RiggyRob

Choosing Yokai Watch as the free game only lasts til the end of this month, right?

Regardless, it's an excellent way to direct people to the eShop and Japan will buy this by the thousands.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
You know something is huge when you got lots of people lining-up on a Sunday morning for a brand new batch of toys ;)

Actually, not including YW2 is a pretty clever move, since there's already a free game voucher in the box.

Plot twist: Yokai Watch 2 is in July's Recommendation Software selection

322_Foto.jpg

I await the next 8-4 play. Will JJ have to buy another 3DS...
Why, why are you not region free 3DS?

So many good special editions we miss out on...
The cases can be swapped. IGN did it. The warranty is still voided and you obviously need 2 systems (at least I don't think any counterfeit replacement cases have been made yet, you can ones for the DS, even for limited edition systems like the FFIII one).

L~A

Plot twist: Yokai Watch 2 is in July's Recommendation Software selection

322_Foto.jpg

I doubt they're ready to pass on some more potential sales, but that wouldn't be unheard of. I mean, they're giving Pokémon Art Academy in June, even though it won't be released before June 19.

so1337

Pretty cool. Which games are included in the free game voucher?

edit: AC and Youkai Watch from the looks of it.

Top Bottom