• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena is a national treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

H1HrKQu.jpg

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/749936149481656320

Here's the website behind the campaign: http://lovehasnolabels.com

Azuran

Banned
Greatest of all time. I will always follow his ideals for the rest of my life.

John Cena is the reason why I live.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
The Truman Show soundtrack almost made me think there was a catch/punchline to the video.

Still, Cena is just a plain great dude
when Vince isn't using him to bury new wrestlers

Podge293

If there's any scandal at all with this man, millions will be devastated.

He might be somewhat disliked in the ring for his burials but the man is a treasure. Make a wish, this stuff, his general niceness (seemingly anyways).

Man just proves every time he's out working (outside the ring usually) he's just an overall great man

It's amazing how different his public personal is from what people experience with him backstage. From most accounts he is an absolute piece of crap person behind the scenes.

mreddie

It's amazing how different his public personal is from what people experience with him backstage. From most accounts he is an absolute piece of crap person behind the scenes.

From who? From the shoots, some say he's a cool guy who at times is Vince's way to fucking them over.

I'm more shocked he suddenly everywhere again, maybe him in the 3 movies he was in last year suddenly regained his fame.

Demoskinos

You mean from the accounts of disgruntled former employees of WWE? Yeah, I'm sure thats a real reliable source.

DeathyBoy

Banned

Considering the guy you're talking about -

a) Spent 2015 making the US title relevant again after a decade of shit.
b) Was having the best match every night for months last year.
c) Worked an hour against Shawn with ease.
d) Can have good matches with almost anyone.
e) Puts people over clean (sure he wins the feud, but very few other 'BIG MAIN EVENTERS' would even lose 1/3 to an 'indy guy.'
f) Lost clean to Bryan AND Punk (not his fault WWE 'fucked up.'
g) Agreed to be fucking decimated by Brock at Summerslam 2014.
h) Willingly learned MANDARIN in case the company needed it.
i) Grants Make a Wish requests WHILE being on the road constantly.

Who gives a fucking fuck if he's sometimes an asshole to some guys in the back. He should have earned everyone's respect for rising above that terrible character to be one of the top five wrestlers in that company, period.

iLLmAtlc

Didn't cm punk say he liked cena a lot more than the other guys? Tho it was in a backhand kinda way since it was prefaced with "I don't hate you John".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom