• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena Meets With Nintendo of America on Mystery Project

Vidal

John Cena amiibo for the new WWE game?

710x528_12069877_7658375_1459338819.jpg

Griss

Hopefully just Switch marketing. Any kind of use of Nintendo development resources on a wrestling game would be upsetting to me - I am and always have been totally allergic to the very idea of 'pro wrestling'.

Hopefully just Switch marketing. Any kind of use of Nintendo development resources on a wrestling game would be upsetting to me - I am and always have been totally allergic to the very idea of 'pro wrestling'.

No Mercy is incredible and totally needs a sequel on the Switch considering its portability and built-in local multiplayer capabilities.

Hard reboot that shit. WWE No Mercy, exclusive for Nintendo Switch.

Wadiwasi

Banned
What if.........

They made a Nintendo wrestling game using the Nintendo universe characters like Smash Bros.?

Pokken and Smash Bros. are their fighters, but what if they made a full fledged wrestling game based off of those characters. I think it would sell like crazy

They're working on a game that will be added to every Switch via firmware. Just like Golf, you'll have to do the "You can't see me" gesture on his birthday.

On top of that, your Switch will forever be invisible.

JavyOO7

I would not mind a "John Cena presents: ... a pro wrasslin' video game exclusive for Nintendo Switch"... that'd be neat. Switch needs a wrasslin' game that isn't WWE 2K whatever if it never gets the new FPW,

Shauni

Not allergic enough to come into a thread and complain though

Top Bottom