• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick in Resident Evil 4

I’ve got way too much to play right now but this makes me immediately want to start another playthrough of RE4. Fantastic game!

Erebus

I'd rather have an actual John Wick game. Hex wasn't terrible but missed the potential by a mile, while a Max Payne or Stranglehold like game should have been the obvious choice for the IP. They could even use the comic format from Max Payne to reduce the work and budget needs for cutscenes.
I'd even take a top-down fast-paced John Wick game in line with the Hotline Miami games.

supernova8

Banned
I was going to say "oh here we go another one of this dude's videos" but actually the quality has improved quite a lot in terms of angles and lighting to make it look less fake. Kudos.

Roni

Gold Member
I'd rather have an actual John Wick game. Hex wasn't terrible but missed the potential by a mile, while a Max Payne or Stranglehold like game should have been the obvious choice for the IP. They could even use the comic format from Max Payne to reduce the work and budget needs for cutscenes.
XIII + Max Payne?

Spaceman292

Banned
Watchdogs Legion had some John Wicky moments in the gunfights. By that I mean they just watched John Wick and stole a load of gunfu animations. But it's kinda cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom