• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Rotten Bashes Guitar Hero III

Dali

Unison said:
More GH3 bashing:

More? I missed the first round.

The link does suck though, but the bands should have argued for better payment. It's not like they didn't know how big it was by the third game.

Opus Angelorum said:
Johnny Rotten is the embodiment of everything that is bad in the UK:

Ignorance, arrogance, self pity, stupidity, disrespectful...

He's really only one of those things. Although he vests way too much credit for how "revolutionary" and progressive the Pistols were, he's still a pretty clever and smart guy. It's weird, because I think he's just acting in this movie. A lot of the times he's really not a jerk - he's actually kind of a nice guy with a slightly harsh but harmless sense of humor.

Propagandhim said:
He's really only one of those things. Although he vests way too much credit for how "revolutionary" and progressive the Pistols were, he's still a pretty clever and smart guy. It's weird, because I think he's just acting in this movie. A lot of the times he's really not a jerk - he's actually kind of a nice guy with a slightly harsh but harmless sense of humor.

Read my follow up post to the one you quoted, I realise Johhny Rotten and John Lydon are two completely separate people :)

sprocket said:
He is an old man that has done wayyyy more than you have my dear boy.
Yet hate on anonymous angry internet youth!

Sure thing pops.

My point is that it is a worn out schtick that has become boring. Boring boring boring.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Opus Angelorum said:
Johnny Rotten is the embodiment of everything that is bad in the UK:

Ignorance, arrogance, self pity, stupidity, disrespectful...
From this very post you've just described yourself. Brilliant.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I do agree that Anarchy on GH3 is really bad. Almost makes me wish they had just gotten a cover band.

AstroLad said:
I do agree that Anarchy on GH3 is really bad. Almost makes me wish they had just gotten a cover band.
They did, it just happens to contain the same people as the original band*.

*bassist not included.

oxtailsoup said:
Oh he's still so edgy........what a fucking joke.

Agreed. Every interview I've seen him in, he's been a complete douche bag because he's so anti establishment and punx. I also read his autobiography and still think he's a douche bag.

I AM ENGLAND

Top Bottom