• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD delisted from Xbox Live?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I am currently watching the Part 3 anime. Will I get too spoiled by playing this?

Tizoc

I am currently watching the Part 3 anime. Will I get too spoiled by playing this?

Yes since it features characters that have yet to appear in the anime.
Worse still is that the anime is taking a break.
If you want it, get it now and play it once the anime finishes or catch up via the manga =)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the game is already down on the EU PSN. Can anyone confirm?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2nd post states that they checked the EU PSN last week & it's not there. It seems at the moment, only the US PSN version might still be up. Not sure on Japan, though.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up getting it. No sale this week and Capcom seems like they're just gonna wing the de-listing.

Piccoro

The game has been delisted on PSN and Xbox Live, Europe and US.

WTF, Capcom?? They used to give us a warning, like when they delisted the Marvel games!
I just found out about this today. If I knew about it earlier, I would of bought it! Capcom is beyond salvation. No hope for that shadow of a company...

bobawesome

OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_m00tosvuU21qjs4fk.png

Lame that it was taken off.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The game has been delisted on PSN and Xbox Live, Europe and US.

WTF, Capcom?? They used to give us a warning, like when they delisted the Marvel games!
I just found out about this today. If I knew about it earlier, I would of bought it! Capcom is beyond salvation. No hope for that shadow of a company...
I still see it in the US PSN.

Loona

Region locking and the the problems with the licensing and the digital future giving us yet another sample of hw things can go horribly wrong....

Zubz

Banned
61b.gif

I guess Capcom's losing the rights to JoJo? I mean, I'm not sure how they divvied up the rights to Heritage for the Future and All-Star Battle, but seeing how ASB's newer and Capcom also lost the Marvel license, maybe they're just not renewing it? Or something? But then again, why is it still up in America? I'm hoping this is ultimately good for the future of JoJo outside Japan, though; maybe someone else has the rights, so maybe we might see a dub in the future?

lazyguy

damn i just went and bought an american psn code to download it but the seller forgot to sent it. now i'm really bummed

i-Jest

We just got a Capcom sale too. Was hoping it would be on sale before the axing treatment. Oh well. I've been waiting for CvS2 to go on sale. Hoping Power Stone Collection goes on sale soon.

Eusis

damn i just went and bought an american psn code to download it but the seller forgot to sent it. now i'm really bummed
The code may still work, press the guy to give it anyway. Unless he was to buy it for you, then obviously you'd need a refund instead.

Top Bottom