• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation |OT| Your next post will be... OH MY GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I wonder what your final thoughts will be with Dio. XD
Well I did finish Ep 10 and the dude crashed a rather refined boat party Futurama head style. Couldn't even let Jonathan enjoy his marriage.
I'm up to part two and that OP...HOLY SHIT!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHyj7G1kjI
Ep 14:
Master Cars, Wham, Master AC/DC...Red Stone of Aja LOL!!! I'm not new to the classic rock naming convention, but this shit is hilarious!!!!
Ep 18:
this show has fucking Nazi cyborgs in it...my god.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They never really did explain why some of Dio's minions had tentacle things while others were paid, huh?

You gotta love Stroheim's haminess about Nazi cyborg technology during his reveal, shit was too good.
That was funny, he should be endorsed by Boars Head, it was that hammy. It was impossible to keep a straight face when a gold bling cannon popped out of his stomach. I can't imagine a dub doing this show any justice to be honest, it's just so over the top and the VA's would really have to sell it.
Ep 23:
Cars you fucking douche bag asshole!!!!
Ep: 25:
And Cars just turned into a giant fucking man bird thing.
Ep 26:
And I'm done. Best ever, nothings topping that for awhile. Will start watching Part 3 later today I think. What a fucking ride this was. Needs more Dio though. Cars as much of an asshole as he was wasn't as charismatic and Dio and Wham, Wham had honor, couldn't even really truly hate the guy by the end of it.

JayEH

I couldn't stop laughing the first time Stroheim showed up and started screaming about how Nazi science was the best in the world.

I also need this figure. Never thought I would want one of a Nazi though lol.

FIGURE-001812_01.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing the first time Stroheim showed up and started screaming about how Nazi science was the best in the world.

I also need this figure. Never thought I would want one of a Nazi though lol.

FIGURE-001812_01.jpg
That's the exact pose that made me bust out laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom