• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooker

Acrylamid said:
There are 2 kinds of people.
Those who understand decimal notation, and those who do not.
^o) So what's the joke!?

Mine: There are 3 kinds of people, people who can count and those who can't

Slo

Hooker said:
^o) So what's the joke!?

Mine: There are 3 kinds of people, people who can count and those who can't

He just horribly bastardized the old binary joke. (intentionally I assume)

"There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't".

here's an old one to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.

Q:What did Nicole Brown Simpson say right before she was killed?

A:I should've had a V8!

A shoestring walks into a bar. He walks up and orders a drink. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve shoestrings here." The shoestring leaves.

The next day, the shoestring walks into the bar. The bartender yells at him, "We don't serve shoestrings here! Now get out! I don't want to see you again!". The shoestring once again leaves.

The next day, the shoestring stands outside of the bar, and ties itself up. It removes its cap and ruffles up its head a bit. He then walks into the bar.

"Hey! Aren't you that shoestring? Didn't I tell you to leave?!"

The shoestring replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot."

*rimshot*

MIMIC

Banned
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were in divorce court and the judge said to Mickey, "You say here that your wife is crazy." Mickey replied, "No I didn't. I said she's fuckin' Goofy!"

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.

When is a horse and cart not a horse and cart? When it turns into the farmer's gate.

Sorry to the people in #ga who may have already seen those a day or two ago. :p

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
iapetus said:
You mean a decade or two ago, surely?
No, I mean a day or two ago because I specifically said them in the chat :p

And yes, I realise they're old, most are. I just like those riddle style jokes.

andthebeatgoeson

nice...

The was a black guy, a white guy, a mexican guy and an american indian on a cliff.

The indian walks up to the cliff and says, 'This is for my people' and jumps off the cliff.

The mexican sees what the indian did and walks up to the cliff and says, 'This is for my people' and jumps off the cliff.

The black guy sees what the indian and the mexican did and says, 'This is for my people'....and pushes the white guy off the cliff.

CoryCubed

A guy walks into a bar and there's a man in the corner with a Donkey.
The man in the corner tells the guy he'll give him $100 if he makes the Donkey laugh.
Guy walks over to the donkey and whispers in his ear. Seconds later the Donkeys just busting up laughing. man pays up and guy leaves.

Few days later guy walks into the bar and sees the same man sitting on the corner with the donkey. This time the guy tells him he'll give him $1,000 if he can make the Donkey cry. Guy takes the donkey in the back and comes back a few minutes later. Donkey is just gushing with tears. Can't stop bawling.

Man in the corner says okay I'll give you your money but I have to ask...How'd you do it?

Guy says, well first I told him how big my dick was...then I showed him.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
David beckham has been given the job of the new announcer for all english soccer matches.

A spokesman was heard to say "Apparently he comes over the PA really well"

Supasso

A black guy, a Chinese, and a Jewish walk into a bar. The bartender stares at them and says, "Is this a joke?".

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
3 tampons are walking down the street, which one do you talk to?

None, they are all stuck up bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom