• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juelz Santana R.I.P. *

Status
Not open for further replies.
trey360 said:
Not true. If it happened last night, we would have heard about it by now. You shouldn't say someone died without a link to back it up.

Something more important like the Toronto explosion of last night just started picking up in the news earlier today. I doubt a rap 'superstar' like Juelz would have any faster coverage.

FatalT

Banned
Dr. Strangelove said:
THERE IT GO

Damn shorty look good and i'm thinkin bout gettin at her (okay)
Time to whistle at her
Ay girl you make my whistle blow

There it go
Bring it here baby
There it go
Bring it here baby

There he went.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Himuro said:
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE DYING
What do you mean... these people?!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
MrToughPants said:

2z3qmf5894.jpg

weepy

Dali said:
I can't remember a death hitting me this hard since the really really fat, Fat Boy died. Hopefully my tears will have dried by 9:30.

Over Juelz Santana? Either you're a Dip Set fan or...idk...I mean RIP and all but he was no Big. Hell, he was no Cam'ron. *shrugs*

weepy said:
Over Juelz Santana? Either you're a Dip Set fan or...idk...I mean RIP and all but he was no Big. Hell, he was no Cam'ron. *shrugs*
shit even Cam'ron was no Cam'ron hope cam chokes on some cornflakes or pink cotton candy or something that goo goo gaagaa motherfucker

Dali

weepy said:
It was a joke. I don't even know what the Fat Boy's name was and it was 9:10 my time when I posted that, so I would have mourned for all of twenty minutes.

Smiles and Cries said:
shit even Cam'ron was no Cam'ron hope cam chokes on some cornflakes or pink cotton candy or something that goo goo gaagaa motherfucker
Know what puzzles me? I find this shit a riddle. How come when you got a lot, people say you got a little? Like they say, "you act a little funny, 'cause you got a little money, and you did a little song and made a little money." Oh, you know my favorite: "You think you a little star, 'cause you got a little fans and drive a little car?"

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
WHY GOD!! WHYYY I SAID SOULJA BOY! ARE YOU MOCKING ME? IS HE GONNA BE THE LAST ONE STANDING!??

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
:lol :lol :lol i'm dying here but i've no idea where those notebook pics are from!! are they from a Cam'ron album booklet or something?

starblade

Mike G.E.D. said:
..but Juelz Santana is neither a well liked, nor well respected artist in any field.

Juelz Santana has a dedicated following like any artist, and he definitely bolstered some appeal on the co-ablum with lil wayne (I can't feel my face) which was well received by critics and fans. He was also hitting the mix-tape circuit pretty heavy and had started to garner some appeal outside of New York (his material noticeably started to have a southern influence to it). Although not a household name, he's fairly well known in the rap community and if he truly is dead it would send shock waves through the rap community.

Gaborn

My condolences to his family, but if he did die of a drug overdose I don't have a lot of sympathy for him personally, he's giving people that support legalization of drugs a bad name because most people who make that decision do so responsibly but you only hear the other side.

Lrn2reed

Neo Member
Jinfash said:
:lol :lol :lol i'm dying here but i've no idea where those notebook pics are from!! are they from a Cam'ron album booklet or something?

LOL!! I think those pics are atleast a couple years old, hilarious either way lol.

mikeGFG

Banned
starblade said:
Although not a household name, he's fairly well known in the rap community and if he truly is dead it would send shock waves through the rap community.

No it wont. Dude is a punk, and a stain on hip-hop culture.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
goku1693 said:
Ok I have no I idea if this is true or not but I just heard that he died of a drug overdose last night. Im still researching but if any GAFers could be that would be great. Please help actually. I am hoping beyond hope that this isnt true...

Where did you hear this news exactly? You dont just go tiitling a thread, that someone is dead, and you arent even sure about it. God I hope you arent doing this to get a rise out of the forum because of the other 2 deaths.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
K.Jack said:
I guess The Matrix 12 is canceled.

:(

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

hahahahaa

Holy shit, my sides hurt from laughing so much. I said "WTF" the first time I heard that song. :lol

Anyways, nothing but rumors, so...

edit: :lol :lol @ the cam stuff.

Orin GA said:
Where did you hear this news exactly? You dont just go tiitling a thread, that someone is dead, and you arent even sure about it. God I hope you arent doing this to get a rise out of the forum because of the other 2 deaths.

I don't think the OP is trying to get a rise out of people because of the other deaths, but i think someone else is. Pretty sad. Bill Cosby must be spinning in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom