• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juggalo March on Washington September 16

Remember seeing this last month.

7Bw8Pqp.png

Zubz

Banned
What fresh hell is this where Juggalos are unequivocally on the side of good?

I mean, they've never been evil, & do stand for defending the rights of minority populations.

... it's just that they're really, really stupid & really really trashy. But even if I don't like their music, I like them as people.

bionic77

Juggalos are vehemently anti racist, so along with protesting against their unfair treatment as a gang (when they are really just fans of a band), they are also marching against an alt right/neo nazi rally on the same day same place.

The fact that juggalos provide a group for people (many poor or low educated) to become a part of instead of shitty right wing groups is great in my opinion.
What a day for America when the fucking Juggalos are morally superior to the motherfucking President of the United States.

FaintDeftone

I've known a lot of people who identify as "Juggalos" in the past. They're all completely fucking harmless people. Not the brightest folks I've known, but harmless nonetheless. Have at it, Juggalos.

Ya they probably picked the worst possible weekend for this.

With a huge blockbuster movie about killer clowns fresh on everyone's minds, if there is any violence at this protest/rally of people with clown makeup on, that label of them as a "gang" will only get stronger. And now that they are out in the open, the majority of people who don't know of them, now will see them as this. They should have planned this much sooner.

Iorv3th

If they are anything like the Jugallos I have worked with/met this is going to be a shit show.

Absolute dumbest and trashiest people I have ever met.

Didn't these guys already march a few months ago, sans makeup and holding Nazi flags...

This thread is rife with people explaining the general political disposition of Juggalos and you come in here with this bass-ackwards trash. Holy crap man.

Poor white people =/= white supremacists.

kami_sama

I still remember the days that "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?" wasn't old, and I laughed at their attire (well, I still do), but they are not bad people and they're willing to fight nazis and fascists.
They're more than ok in my book.

Pokemaniac

As a Homestuck fan, I find the idea of polically active juggalos somewhat concerning.

These people seem harmless enough, though.

jiiikoo

Banned
I have no fucking idea what a juggalo is. But I guess they can't be all bad if they protest against Trump.

They're down with the clown.

No idea what this means. Might as well go google this shit.

So according to wikipedia (omg), they're just fans of insane clown posse? I didn't know that band still existed.

Top Bottom