• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Cnaf_rXW8AAeg4f.jpg

250$ kiss my ass

klonere

Banned
The ending to the special Talking Shop was so fucking poetic.

after all the shit they pulled in Japan, one show in an American hotel and they get kicked out of the room

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What wrestling-related thing would you spend $250 on?

Rules:
1. Not tickets
2. Not an event-used/worn item

I...wouldn't

Maybe a messload of blu-ray collections from rudoreels.com

bjork

I...wouldn't

Maybe a messload of blu-ray collections from rudoreels.com

The only correct response.

Wait, you didn't spend your recent windfall on wrestling-related stuff did you, bjork?

bjork!

Answer me, bjork!

In the last handful of years, I have bought the following wrestling-related things:
- AJ Lee's first figure, because it was going for like $30 on ebay and I was going to flip it. It's in a box in my bedroom.
- The last issue of WWE magazine, with the Shield on the cover. I think I bought two?
- All-Stars on 360, during some sale where it was $10.

and I think that's it.

http://shopmatthardy.com/personalized-video-shout-out/ For $100 you can get Matt to do a personalized 90 second video shoutout with whatever you want him to say

Requests are subject to refusal – inappropriate messages & blatant commercial advertising will not be accepted

:nose up:

bjork

For near five hundred bucks you can talk on the phone to Ric Flair for five minutes. Be warned, he might just woo for 99% of the conversation.

I would hope to get sloppy drunk Ric, so I could ask him something and catch him off-guard. Get him to talk about some really lewd old road stories or something. Then sell it to the sheetz

Caderfix

After seeing AJ on RAW cutting those promos, getting good reaction and doing his heel persona VERY well, after seeing the result where the entire arena sided with Cena chanting his name, I actually have hopes that AJ might be the face of his respective brand some day.

Vince has got to be impressed with how much of a complete package AJ is. He is a main eventer, there's no other place for him. AJ might be small, but he looks like a giant when he's doing his thing.

Recall

After seeing AJ on RAW cutting those promos, getting good reaction and doing his heel persona VERY well, after seeing the result where the entire arena sided with Cena chanting his name, I actually have hopes that AJ might be the face of his respective brand some day.

Vince has got to be impressed with how much of a complete package AJ is. He is a main eventer, there's no other place for him. AJ might be small, but he looks like a giant when he's doing his thing.

And what is even more amazing is that AJ never needs a belt to be considered the guy. He has raw talent and it is all upside for those he is paired with

Mahonay

Banned

Word was that WWE already considered him as one of their top 5 guys a month or so ago. I'm sure his value is even higher there at the moment.

Never in a million years did I think AJ Styles would be this successful, this quickly, in the modern WWE system.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So my son's mom let him use a $100 birthday gift card on Pokemon Go. The entire $100.

-_-
You've failed as a parent. You could have spent that how I did, by getting a Raspberry Pi 3 and kit to play a bunch of old kideos.

Seriously it was worth it, and might get him interested in computer shit.

Nekofrog

Banned

Thing is with most WWE heels I just roll my eyes at their "bad guy" schtick as it usually comes off as poorly scripted and half heartedly delivered. When AJ turns on asshole mode I almost believe the guy is a total prick. Dont shit on me wrasslegaf but I think the only other person who really comes off as a genuine ass as a heel is baron corbin.

Caderfix

And what is even more amazing is that AJ never needs a belt to be considered the guy. He has raw talent and it is all upside for those he is paired with

He looks great and makes his opponents look great too. I'm a fan of his since the TNA days, but, man, I never expected him to be this good, specially not in the WWE.

Recall

He looks great and makes his opponents look great too. I'm a fan of his since the TNA days, but, man, I never expected him to be this good, specially not in the WWE.

Been a fan since 2003 where he and Homicide where the only reasons I would buy the ROH DVDs.

Caderfix

Thing is with most WWE heels I just roll my eyes at their "bad guy" schtick as it usually comes off as poorly scripted and half heartedly delivered. When AJ turns on asshole mode I almost believe the guy is a total prick. Dont shit on me wrasslegaf but I think the only other person who really comes off as a genuine ass as a heel is baron corbin.

Yes. And I agree with the Corbin part too, the confidence and lack of respect he shows give him a natural heel aura.

Found my new favourite website

https://steineripsum.com/

While you're in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name! Big Poppa Pump is your hook up, holler if you hear me! Any of you hoochies that's lookin' for some action, the Big Bad Booty Daddy will give you satisfaction! I'm about to put you in a Steiner Recliner and I'm gonna whisper to your ear SIZE DOES MATTER BITCH! When I go behind and do the bump and grind they will know why they call me the big bad booty daddy.

Zach

You've failed as a parent. You could have spent that how I did, by getting a Raspberry Pi 3 and kit to play a bunch of old kideos.

Seriously it was worth it, and might get him interested in computer shit.

Discipline your son for doing that. Make him recite all of the presidents in order while doing lunges up 100 flights of stairs!

We've discussed why it was a bad decision. Unfortunately he asked his mom and got permission. I can't stop her from making bad decisions.

Kaladin

We've discussed why it was a bad decision. Unfortunately he asked his mom and got permission. I can't stop her from making bad decisions.

Look at it this way. Pokemon Go at least gets him outside and out, even if he is looking at his phone.

Zach

Look at it this way. Pokemon Go at least gets him outside and out, even if he is looking at his phone.

I told him I like the idea of him getting out and about and socializing with fellow Ash cosplayers. But I don't like him spending his money unwisely.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is not a bad idea...

Yessss. And share with us.

Or maybe force him to rank them. Throwing $100 at it means he WILL NEED to fill the pokedex by...let's see... August 15th. If he doesn't have all 150 wrapped up (or 151, not sure if Mew is there) tell him you'll take a dollar of his for every missing Pokemon.

Also is he going to that Tulsa con this weekend? I'd say MEETUP WITH ZACH but I'll be out of town and I'll be missing it. Fuck anime.

SCOTT STEINER WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH HER!

Just make sure he's safe, too much crazy has happened regarding that game.

Zach

Yessss. And share with us.

Or maybe force him to rank them. Throwing $100 at it means he WILL NEED to fill the pokedex by...let's see... August 15th. If he doesn't have all 150 wrapped up (or 151, not sure if Mew is there) tell him you'll take a dollar of his for every missing Pokemon.

Also is he going to that Tulsa con this weekend? I'd say MEETUP WITH ZACH but I'll be out of town and I'll be missing it. Fuck anime.

Fool, you'll never meet up with anyone. And you hate children.

But wait, why would you go to a thing if you hate the anime? I'm so confused.

Anyway, he's not coming back to my house until Sunday. Not sure if he's going with his ma. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

SCOTT STEINER WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH HER!

Just make sure he's safe, too much crazy has happened regarding that game.

He's pretty cautious. I doubt he'd wander off alone even if we let him.

Guys I just woke up from a dream where I was using the flight suit like in Just Cause 3 with grappling hook and it was magical.

That game should've been better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fool, you'll never meet up with anyone. And you hate children.

But wait, why would you go to a thing if you hate the anime? I'm so confused.

Anyway, he's not coming back to my house until Sunday. Not sure if he's going with his ma. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

Streetpasses for my 3DS, pal. It's like the holy land.

Top Bottom