• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July's Nintendo Switch Online SNES Shovelware: Claymates, Jelly Boy, Bombuzal

ReBurn

Gold Member
I have a good friend that I play the new games with. The games usually suck but it's a lot of fun to shit talk about them with a friend. Panel de Pon is the best game on SNES online. Fight me.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Where's Xexyz? Super Mario RPG? Mystic Quest? Final Fantasy 2? 3? TMNT Tournament Fighters? Chrono Trigger? Earthbound? Dragon Quest? Donkey Kong Country? Secret of Mana? the Contra series up to Alien Wars? Where are all the nes and snes Mega Man games? Where's Street Fighter 2 Turbo? X-men: Mutant Apocalypse?
I played Donkey King Country on SNES online. It's there. There are 3 DKC games there.

Many of the games on your list aren't Nintendo published so it's probably not Nintendo's fault that they aren't there.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This shit is so depressing I made a meme

LPs1vfl.png

MacReady13

Yeah but this is "the future". A subscription service carefully curated by Nintendo that we have the honor of paying to play some amazing games they want us to play, instead of us buy whatever we want to play!
Nintendo, just allow us to buy these fucking games and for fucks sake, give us some great games you cheap fuckers! Claymates? You have fucking all time classics from the SNES era and we get Claymates?!?

I played Donkey King Country on SNES online. It's there. There are 3 DKC games there.

Many of the games on your list aren't Nintendo published so it's probably not Nintendo's fault that they aren't there.
So 80 percent of nintendo games are shit? The ones not named Zelda, mario, Metroid, Star Fox, Kirby, Donkey, ect?
This makes me sad.

KellyM

Where's Xexyz? Super Mario RPG? Mystic Quest? Final Fantasy 2? 3? TMNT Tournament Fighters? Chrono Trigger? Earthbound? Dragon Quest? Donkey Kong Country? Secret of Mana? the Contra series up to Alien Wars? Where are all the nes and snes Mega Man games? Where's Street Fighter 2 Turbo? X-men: Mutant Apocalypse?
Well you already have Donkey Kong country 1, 2 and 3 on the service. :). Sadly secret of Mana is on the Mana collection. Contra 3 is on the contra collection. Megaman x is on the megaman x collection. Street fighter is on the street fighter 30th collection. I do think they could get Chrono Trigger if Square would allow it. I guess they paid money for the 3rd party games on snes classic. The 3rd Party probably wants some $$$

HotPocket69

Banned

All three DKCs are on there

93xfan

Banned
The service is $20 PER YEAR and you think you’re going to get multiple heavy hitters each month? 😂😂😂

When was the last time they gave us a new reason to keep subscribing?

Multiple each month. What a poor statement when they haven’t given us a single heavy hitter in many, many months.

$1.67 per month

WHERE ARE MY HEAVY HITTERZ

Idiot

Put all the quotes there for easy reference on how much of a silly loyalist you are.

Nintendo should continue to generate excitement for a subscription service they offer. They aren’t. I say this to everyone else, as I worry it may go over your head.

As for you, how’s Skyward Sword HD? How would you rate it on the scale of “really great deal” to “it’s a steal at $60!!”?

Those all would require Nintendo to pay real money to Konami, Capcom, SquareEnix, etc.

KellyM

I think one reason the Wii virtual library had a lot of big name 3rd party titles is that you had to buy them each separately and they would cost $8.00. The other companies would get a bit of money from them selling. So it would be like you buying the games in a collection. Now their is no extra money given to 3rd parties companies on the nes and snes online, i bet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom