• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Force (PS4,XB1,PC) Bleach gameplay

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Shows off Ichigo, Aizen, and Rukia. They're all in their Thousand Year War outfits which was never adapted to the anime. Rukia's bankai is briefly shown for 1 second.

alwxp3r.png

Probably gonna be a thoroughly mediocre game, just like Bleach is a thoroughly mediocre piece of fiction, but damn if it isn't gonna be fan service kino. Aizen's super ability will probably be to reveal that he already won the match before you even left the character select screen.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I want to see how Big Mama gonna look in those visuals.
latest

Last edited:

Neo_GAF

Banned
zero fucks given. how can they choose such graphics over phenomenal cel-shading?
jump force and their generic logo just creeped me out.
it is so sad,... but i still hope that at least the gameplay will be better than dissidia NT(which it looks awfully familiar)

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Despite its sharp decline in quality after the Soul Society arc, I still loved the world and designs of bleach. Rukia has always been my favorite character of the franchise, so I cannot wait for this release. I just hope the gameplay is a bit better than what has been shown so far. It seems very much like a 6/10, 7/10 bargain bin release.

Top Bottom