• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Taker Showcase will be for 2k18.

Roman will probably be ready to make an announcement, Braun interrupts, Number one contender match set for GBOF. Roman loses so Braun vs Brock happens at SS.

Sephzilla

My Part 2 and Part 3 Jason's in Friday the 13th use the Backbreaker, Body Slam, Bear Hug, and Heart Punch for their killing moves.

#JasonGoingOver #HossdayThe13th

Majukun

just realized that jinder is still champion and mister and miss money in the bank are respectively corbin and carmella

darkest timeline indeed

Syder

DCsQqraXYAAeT1K.jpg

Kaladin

Maffew claims we all got worked about the Women's MITB ending.

He does love bullshit though.

I'm telling ya, this has happened before and they called it right. In cases where the object hanging in a ladder match falls for whatever reason, the first person to get it wins.

Sephzilla

Can't wait for that story thing to drop so I can drop some cash for that shit.

Even with just the multiplayer-only stuff I'm loving the game. It might be the most fun I've had with a multiplayer game since Rocket League.

Also tomorrow they're updating the game so you can get a ton of unlock points and NES Jason

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Maffew claims we all got worked about the Women's MITB ending.

He does love bullshit though.

we all got worked...

WWE could do a KKK gimmick and some people would still say "its just a work man!"

MitB was like a master class in how to use poorly booked endings to diminish match quality.
Poor Owens was killing himself for such a dud PPV.

Egg0

Banned
I wonder how long Corbin will have the briefcase for.

There's no way he cashes in on Jinder, probably on the person who beats Jinder.
It's Cena lol

Apple trying to bury Jinder, my iPhone keeps autocorrecting Jinder to "Hinder."

Sephzilla

I wonder how long Corbin will have the briefcase for.

There's no way he cashes in on Jinder, probably on the person who beats Jinder.
It's Cena lol

Apple trying to bury Jinder, my iPhone keeps autocorrecting Jinder to "Hinder."

I don't think they're going to let Cena's "breaking Ric Flair's record" win get ruined with a MITB cash in

Egg0

Banned
I don't think they're going to let Cena's "breaking Ric Flair's record" win get ruined with a MITB cash in

Or Cena strengthens his record breaking win by defending it in the same night.

Corbin loses to an AA, making it the worse cash in since Sandow.

We still got AJ vs Nakamura in a WWE ring with a big fight feel.

I'm not even feeling the need for that WWE edition rematch and even I was marking out when the camera perfectly panned out to reveal AJ on the other side of the ladder.

The match had a stilted start but really got going after 10 minutes.

we all got worked...

WWE could do a KKK gimmick and some people would still say "its just a work man!"

It's like I said yesterday elsewhere. Some people are ridiculously, blatantly, bafflingly adamant that they can't like something that was bad, so they have to jump through hoops saying actually there were 5 different complex meanings behind it and nobody else but them understood. Or that it was supposed to be bad which is a genius move that makes it good. Wrestling's the most blatant example, but by no means the only one (you see it for movies, books, games, etc)

Somehow we graduated to people genuinely having the belief that "if it gets a reaction, it's good". And if there's one thing we'll be looked at negatively for when the 2000s to 2010s are put in history books, it'll be that mentality, which has been present in a lot of horrible stuff throughout this period.

TL;DR Maffew can't admit something he liked was trash, so he's passing it off as "actually all the critics are trash and I'm smart for being the only one to see the light"

Hasney

If only they'd put in half the effort into making the game that they do into advertising it. Pretty sure the ad campaign constitutes 90% of the games total budget.

It's probably not even that expensive. All the ad campaigns are run through Heymans company.

Egg0

Banned
I didn't even see the Womens' MiTB, I did read about he finish.

It did get a chuckle out of me. Like yea, the first Women's MiTB and a man is the one who grabs the briefcase. Sounds like something the WWE would do.

Also, The Big Hog is a hell of a valet.

I honestly feel like part of why the finish was done the way it was is because of fans acceptance of Ellsworth. WWE is milking that shit to the end and it's just awful. It's not even good comedy, it's just bad. Ellsworth is also not even a good talker which just makes it even worse.

I didn't even see the Womens' MiTB, I did read about he finish.

It did get a chuckle out of me. Like yea, the first Women's MiTB and a man is the one who grabs the briefcase. Sounds like something the WWE would do.

Also, The Big Hog is a hell of a valet.

Yeah, I get why people would be mad at that. But I was just amused that they spent so much time on how HISTORIC this match would be, and they went with that finish.

Still not quite as bad as Ric Flair kissing Becky Lynch to help Charlotte win.

Kaladin

Even on my facebook full of normies I see 'why didn't sami sayn win!!!!!!!!'

i can't escape zaynplaining

I never for a second thought Sami would win because him and KO cancel each other out. I also thought that Ziggler and Corbin would cancel each other out both being strong heals. I had predicted either an AJ or Nakamura win. Corbin winning was my third choice.

Top Bottom