• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

DBFr9HJXsAAr6Vn.jpg

Huh. Someone take the bullet and read this, and then that person should report back.

Huh. Someone take the bullet and read this, and then that person should report back.

I might give it a go to be honest. I've read Peter Singer's Animal Liberation and The Ethics of What We Eat and he honestly makes strong arguments I haven't really been able to logically object to, from the perspective of the philosophy of ethics (and the assumption we would accept a utilitarian ethical paradigm). I honestly find these things very interesting to read about and discuss.

I was a vegan for nearly 10 years until I spent a month in the north eastern forests of Thailand where it was kind of "eat meat or die, we don't have time for your philosophy here fuckhead." Which was a good thing. Health wise and philosophy wise. Also taste wise. People eat Pad Thai and think it is Thai food. I was taught to cook traditional Thai food in Issan. The amount of flavor in this shit is so insane I can't describe. I have my herb gardens and shit just to be able to replicate it because everything else is flavorless now.

somedevil

They announced 5 more names for the Mae Young classic:

Third-generation wrestler Tessa Blanchard, hard-hitting veteran Abbey Laith(kimber Lee), black-belt judoka Taynara Conti, international bruiser Jazzy Gabert(Alpha Female) and Great Khali protégé Kavita Devi are the latest additions to the Classic, which streams this summer, exclusively on WWE Network.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungcl...ith-conti-devi-mae-young-classic?sf91036971=1

Plus Alexa Bliss revealed that Johnny Russo writes for the Raw women and wrote that this is your life sketch as well. He is not related to Russo though.

Zach

OwensIsNow and I are going to recreate Austin/Hart hold for hold when that new Fire Pro releases.

Can you fight in the crowd in that game?

They announced 5 more names for the Mae Young classic:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungcl...ith-conti-devi-mae-young-classic?sf91036971=1

Plus Alexa Bliss revealed that Johnny Russo writes for the Raw women and wrote that this is your life sketch as well. He is not related to Russo though.

When did you change your name, RBH?

John and Wai talking about Terrace House
#Blessed

You are yet to know the human perfection that is Handa.

klonere

Banned
Considering Regal and Ceman were in Japan recently, they are definitely planning that Japanese tournament.

All my faves are gonna get signed :(

Foggy

Considering Regal and Ceman were in Japan recently, they are definitely planning that Japanese tournament.

All my faves are gonna get signed :(

The dynamics of it will be pretty interesting. I'm curious who would even be in a position to take them up on a UK-type offer since I'd imagine that's how they'll approach it. Regardless, of all the regional NXTs, Japan has the least likelihood to succeed.

Does anyone know what actually happened to Pikma? Did they just change their name and pretend they werent one of us or what?

The carnival blood still flows in their veins. I know it.

Top Bottom