• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World 3 is titled Jurassic World: Dominion

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I like the idea of showing the dinosaurs in their natural habitat and time, but still have big issues with this scene.

Giganotosaurus and T-rex didn't live together. Also, if they did, then although the giga is taller, the T-rex was more stocky and had the stronger bite force. In fact, a T-rex had the strongest bite force of any animal in existence. It could crush through bone like they were bread sticks.

In a fantasy world were the giga and T-rex were competing for food, the T-rex wins.

Like the design of the giga. Looks really horrifying, which it probably would have done in real life as well!

Airbus Jr

Banned
I like the idea of showing the dinosaurs in their natural habitat and time, but still have big issues with this scene.

Giganotosaurus and T-rex didn't live together. Also, if they did, then although the giga is taller, the T-rex was more stocky and had the stronger bite force. In fact, a T-rex had the strongest bite force of any animal in existence. It could crush through bone like they were bread sticks.

In a fantasy world were the giga and T-rex were competing for food, the T-rex wins.

Like the design of the giga. Looks really horrifying, which it probably would have done in real life as well!
Not acording to Ark Survival Evolved tho

Giga is stronger than Rex

😂

Zangiefy360

Banned
Jurassic Park 1 was a solid summer blockbuster. The series since that has been terrible with World being an all new low.

To anyone thinking this will be an different, I wish I shared your blind faith. There's thousands of important movies you likely haven't discovered yet, spend your time with those instead of uninspired, by-the-numbers trash made for international markets like this.

Airbus Jr

Banned
How embarrassing. Fucking hacks directing this shit.
Was that scene bad?

Im talking about fighting scene ( not the potato video quality)

Sorry seems like the video been removed but at least you got to see it

I feel like the fight was too short

Much shorter than the Spinosaur fight in JP3 i think

Last edited:
Top Bottom