• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JURASSIC WORLD viral websites launch; trailer Thanksgiving Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this movie sucks Spielberg is getting force chocked for failing me for the last time

I wanna force choke everybody who's involved with this film right now; especially Colin Trevorrow for that "no feathers" tweet. Something about that tweet really upsets me.

R.I.P Spielberg.
:p
Better hope he doesn't come back as a force ghost.

I wanna force choke everybody who's involved with this film right now; especially Colin Trevorrow for that "no feathers" tweet. Something about that tweet really upsets me.

R.I.P Spielberg.
:p
Better hope he doesn't come back as a force ghost.

He been pretty involved since day 0, getting this off the ground. No feathers possibly even came from him, lol.

As someone who absolutely loved the first movie and felt like a kid again when the 3D version came out in theaters, all this viral stuff has me super excited and hyped. I can't wait for the trailer!

Thanks for a really excellent post, Demoncarnotaur. Great to have all the info in one place. Also very cool about the Telltale game being referenced, as it was (story wise) IMO a better followup than either of the two movie sequels.
Had TLW been adapted more closely, that would be a different story, but that's a conversation for that other thread in OT right now, haha.

No Jeff Goldblum is pretty bad though

Why would he even be in this? He was awesome in the original, and shoehorned at best into the sequel. One of the major things I like about this movie is that it isn't another "someone gets stranded on the island so let's have Grant or Malcolm be forced to go back." It's just really false at this point. So far, in the sequels every reason for those characters to be involved again has been utter shit. I'm not saying he couldn't have a cameo appearance somehow, but it's not like that would make the movie any better.

Trailer in 10 days!!

www.jurassicworld.com is live!

kvbp71d.jpg

4HivxDD.jpg

Whoa. Is this just a fancy graphic, or do you think they'll have little bubbles they use for touring the park/getting close to the dinos?

LastNac

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

Wait, Jurassic Park the Game can't be canon due to the whole
napalming
of the Island.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

Wait, Jurassic Park the Game can't be canon due to the whole
napalming
of the Island.

We never saw it happen. It's safe to assume that for one reason or another, they didn't carry through with it.

Or, simply the history of the island presented in the game is canon, not the game story itself.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been this pumped for a trailer in a long time! Ikept telling myself "there's no WAY this can be worse than 3" and the more I see of this, it's getting me super excited :D

Jawmuncher

Hey Bro don't feed the dinosaurs

Like everyone else i'm excited and can't wait to see what's in store.
However just like everyone else, it better not suck. The last 2 movies I have been hyped for the most during the summers have been the worst one's I have seen. I really don't want that happening a third time.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Like everyone else i'm excited and can't wait to see what's in store.
However just like everyone else, it better not suck. The last 2 movies I have been hyped for the most during the summers have been the worst one's I have seen. I really don't want that happening a third time.

I liked Lost World, but it sure had a different... feel to it. 3 was just lots of screaming and shouting. Lots. And a rich kid that some how had unbelievable survival skills against animals he knew nothing about.

xam3l

The fact they are rebuild the universe with all this viral merchandising makes me feel that the guys behind this sequel/reboot know what they are doing. This will be something really unique and somehow a serious deal.

Jurassic Park being my favorite movie of all time, I can't wait for the trailer.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Geeze everything looks amazing... I'm in awe I mean, just the fact that the original was never a dream to be realized and well, here it is, fully fleshed out.

...so what big bad decides to destroy the park this time? I-Rex?

Indominus gets mad because the script lacks Jeff Goldblum and deems the park a letdown, so decides to destroy it. However, at the end, Indominus realizes how cool Chris Pratt is, and apologizes for the rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom