• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JUSANT Launches October 31st! - DONTNOD's Climbing Adventure (Game Pass Day 1 Release)

VN1X

Banned

Jusant is DON’T NOD’s highly anticipated action-puzzle climber, out on October 31st, 2023, on Steam, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 5. Play it day one with Xbox Game Pass. Watch this new gameplay trailer to see more climbing, more biomes, and more breathtaking environments.

Great to finally have a release date! Played the demo of this and absolutely loved it. No doubt it will go under the radar for many, especially considering the quality of releases this year but if you're a fan of climb-em-ups (or more traditional games such as Tomb Raider, Breath of the Wild and Ico) then you should definitely give it a look. Probably one of the best feeling/tactile games I've played in recent memory.

Last edited:

John Bilbo

I found the demo disappointing. The lack of danger in a climbing game kills it for me. If the gameplay would be more open ended and less hand-holdy it could be interesting.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Demo's back on Steam for those that missed it! :)

The reception to Jusant has been fantastic since its initial announcement and it’s really been wonderful for us to see your excitement and to hear your thoughts and feedback on the demo.

In case you missed it, we announced Jusant’s release date:
October 31st!

In celebration,
we’re putting the demo back up on Steam
so as many as people as possible who want to play, can. So whether you missed it the first time, or simply wanna play again, it’s available to play right now!

Kupfer

Great concept and atmophere, predestined for the Deck. Unfortunately the demo does not really run well yet despite modest optics.
Hope that this still changes until the release.

Top Bottom