• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer - [Beta Test: Sat 8th-9th September]

Teknoman

hey, i just saw you in game!
I was trying to local chat back until I realized it was automatic and got teleported to a race though

lol yeah I couldnt figure out local chat since it kept making an actual chat box pop up? I thought it would be something like the chat channels in an mmo.

That being said, the general chaos is pretty fun, but it would be amazing if we had a GAF server. I know alot of people must have Just Cause 2 via Steam sales.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I kind of feel like maybe there's too much structure now. It's definitely fun, but now people are more spread out than they were before.

I don't know, there's something to be said for everyone starting in the same city and making a mad dash for the airport. Still having fun, but now that they've taken away the ability to hijack planes and helicopters (right? you can't do this anymore) it has taken out some of the fun too.

Teknoman

They should implement hypersonic jet races...with collisions turned on. Why anyone would turn off collisions in any race is beyond me. Thats part of the fun!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, does this allow other people to "view" places and unlock it on your saves or does the game not auto-save anything and is just a huge sandbox?

I've got a Steam sale copy but I dunno if I want to redo all the exploring I'm doing on the PS3 version for multiplayer and stuff if it doesn't do that or have everything unlocked from the get-go.

Top Bottom