• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 4 - 20 Minutes Live Gameplay Presentation.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Game Director Francesco Antolini reveals brand new and exclusive information while Producer Bryan Rodriquez plays the game live, demonstrating the creative freedom and vibrant world that Just Cause 4 offers. This Just Cause 4 live gameplay presentation took place at Gamescom 2018. Just Cause 4 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on 4th December 2018.

I want to see video of this game running on a standard PS4 or Xbox One, and the rest of their "gameplay presentation" they can shove up their ass.

The framerate and performance of Just Cause 3 on console was completely inexcusable.

I want to see video of this game running on a standard PS4 or Xbox One, and the rest of their "gameplay presentation" they can shove up their ass.

The framerate and performance of Just Cause 3 on console was completely inexcusable.

On the PC it also takes a lot of horsepower to get running smooth.

wipeout364

I agree Just Cause 3 ran like garbage, they never really fixed it and then the game itself felt so uninspired. My biggest disappointment for that year. Is this done by the Just Cause 3 team or the Just Cause 2 team?

Pagusas

Elden Member
Have they added in the ability to call in Air Strikes, ala Mercenaries, yet? Seems like the most obvious feature to add but they just won’t touch it for some reason.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

And i want to see what’s it’s like on One X, since I have that platform.

It’s like when next gen hits and you want to see what it’s like on previous gen.

faisalasif

I just played this game on ps4 . It has worse graphics then ps3 . I see no anti-aliasing what so every. Probably the worse on ps4 in-term of graphics

Top Bottom