• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 4 - Complete Edition Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Unlock the true potential of Just Cause 4 with the Complete Edition! This ultimate all-in-one package includes all Black Market, Expansion Pass and Premium content. Jump into an explosive open-world sandbox experience, fully loaded with a wide selection of weaponry, vehicles and gear. Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!

Grabbed the "Reloaded Edition" on Steam. Getting 90+ fps in 4k. Fun game, now that it's fixed.

Got it from steam sale too. Paid 9.55 thanks to steam credit I had from trading cards. :messenger_sunglasses: I take it you have SLI rtx 2080 TIs to be getting that framerate at that resolution. Meanwhile I'm over here pushing just over average 30 fps with my measily RX470 8GB on 1440p. I also refuse to lower settings and resolution since it makes the game look absolutely garbage. Game is pretty fun though. Apart from the mandatory stunt missions. Always had a soft spot for Just Cause. The game mechanics and gunplay are just too fun to mess around with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom