• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got beat up badly: How do you guys fight? (if at all...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

I'm sure all of this has been covered already but fighting more than one opponent isn't easy. And the fact that you brought it on yourself is... ugh (yeah, I know that doesn't help!).

Knowing how the body works, knowing how people are stood when they can do damage/throw a punch/kick is obviously important. Using one guy as a shield (through simple footwork i.e. male/female triangles) is pretty cool too. I'm one step away from saying "Sweep the leg!" I guess.

Wimps

Don't fight. Ever. Unless you have no other choice.

If you have to fight, go all out and hope you take em down with as few punches as possible. Especially when fighting multiple guys. They might get scared and back the fuck down.

Chiave

At least no one recorded the asswhopping OP. I can't believe you took a beating for nothing. Hope your friend at least stops contacting the dude.

As most have said never start a fight with a group of people.

However, if you think the situation is going to turn bad you have to make the first move.

The correct advice would be to walk (run) away but if you are cornered, strike first.

Hit the leader of the group (the aggressor) as hard as you can. If you catch him off guard and hurt him, the rest of the group may think twice. They might all still jump you, but at least you made a point.

rezuth

Don't get into fights that there is no way to win. I'll say if you never been in a fight before you can max take on one person at a time. Fighting is less about brute strength and technique and more about confidence. You gotta fuck with his mind, its the best way to win.

Atruvius

My friend has been in a few fights and he gave me some tips once.

Smack the opponents ear. It'll throw off his balance and make his head hurt. I think it also might make him deaf, so...
Kick knee caps. Just kick 'em.
Don't smash anyones nose straight in. It might kill him.

Just don't get into fights. Bad things happen. You can never know how fragile one's body can be until they are lying in the ground in a pool of blood.

jaxword

My friend has been in a few fights and he gave me some tips once.

Smack the opponents ear. It'll throw off his balance and make his head hurt. I think it also might make him deaf, so...
Kick knee caps. Just kick 'em.
Don't smash anyones nose straight in. It might kill him.

Just don't get into fights. Bad things happen. You can never know how fragile one's body can be until they are lying in the ground in a pool of blood.

Yeah, seriously. All the internet Tough Guys spout off big, but do people realize that WINNING a fight can be worse? You can get arrested for assault, sued for damages, and if you're not careful, you could accidentally kill someone. All it takes is for the skull to hit the ground wrong and they never wake up.

Is it REALLY worth it to risk your entire life because someone called you a faggot?

Amir0x

Banned
if you're in a fight where your adrenaline is running, you generally won't even notice the hard hits until after. I like the way bruising feels, I don't know why, so that part never annoyed me.

That said, way to go on the "pick the time and the place" aspect of the battle. Clearly not an art of war fan :p

Pezking

Kick 'em in the nuts asap.

And when they're down, kick 'em against their heads as hard as you can.

Then pee on them and run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom