• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Jintor

People who ship incestuous elements clearly have never had siblings.
I hope. Otherwise I'd have to call the FBI.

I do have siblings, although they are about 20 years older than me. That stuff is only something I find interesting within the realms of animes and mangas. I find it personally ewww otherwise. Sounds hypocritical but I generally keep my preferences in animes and mangas separate from other stuff.

Where's that goddamn Genshiken screenshot when you need it?

V5AgH.jpg

Gravijah

-sigh- i know, i know.

i'll always have the episodes i enjoyed, though. always. :'( after that, i should probably move on to something else, but i'm a very picky person when it comes to watching television.

I watched episodes twelve and thirteen. I don't think KyoAni understands how season finales work.
ibr1NB0tnq2haG.gif

I still have the OVA and B-sides to watch.

Emitan

I-it's not like i don't like her or anything!

They need to release a Persona 5, so we can forget about 3 and 4 and stop fighting and learn to love 5.

We gotta believe its coming soon!
to Japan

Blood-C is a quality show.

I don't trust you anymore! Not after that one show!

Gravijah x Billychu = OTP

Oh?

please don't draw compromising art of us.

Ohhhh?

That gives me an idea...

Ohhhh.

Esura

Banned
USPS is a whore. DHL is my shipping waifu.

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I managed to win a bid on Trials and Tribulations brand new for 20 bucks from a seller I dealt with before on Ebay with high posi feedback. Due to the rarity of the game, this was going to be an awesome collectable for the ultimate AA fan like me but you know what happened? USPS lost my damn package. Argghhh! I got my money back and all but I wanted the game.

Curse you USPS.

Emitan

At first you think USPS is tsundere for you ("It's not like I like you or anything!") and then you realize she's not tsun, SHE JUST HATES YOU

Gravijah

...does this make ups dark skinned?

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I managed to win a bid on Trials and Tribulations brand new for 20 bucks from a seller I dealt with before on Ebay with high posi feedback. Due to the rarity of the game, this was going to be an awesome collectable for the ultimate AA fan like me but you know what happened? USPS lost my damn package. Argghhh! I got my money back and all but I wanted the game.

Curse you USPS.

i actually found aa2&3 for 15 bucks and 20 bucks quite a while back at wal mart. i should have bought more copies.

Jintor

I can only assume you are saying this in relation to the other anime tropes we are throwing around and not because it's related to being a kleptomaniac or hating people and breaking their stuff

Esura

Banned
Hey Chet. You should draw Yui with a Tepig. Would be dope.

I would do it but my style isn't suitable for moeblobs.

EDIT:

Dat Mio

6c957e5061ff22d0b9790d4.jpg

Top Bottom