• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hmm CR has what looks like 4 seasons of it. The two in the middle though are a different art style. Should I just watch the main two seasons?

Haruhi-chan is a short skit comedy show that got 3 minute episodes or so. Should watch after watching the main series.

S1->S2->Movie->Haruhi-chan->Lucky Star is the easiest.

Why does the movie cost over a $100 >.>

Need to find someone that streams it legally. Shesh.

Don't buy it though. Sentai just rescued the show. They'll probably do the same with the movie in a year or two :p

E8 was godly. I remember waiting every week or other week for them to release another episode, it was a wild ride.

I didn't watch it, when it aired, but I smelled and enjoyed the growing pain and despair of others. It was a feast.

Hehe. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen. I managed to watch all of it, didn't even skip any episodes!

BgVx7B4.jpg

EARlZSJ.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Does anyone have a better clip or .gif or Mio's roll at the end of Season 2 Episode 15, my gif didn't come out all that great with the black pause at the end, and it misses all the reaction parts. That scene still makes me laugh everytime, it just came outta nowhere.

Does anyone have a better clip or .gif or Mio's roll at the end of Season 2 Episode 15, my gif didn't come out all that great with the black pause at the end, and it misses all the reaction parts. That scene still makes me laugh everytime, it just came outta nowhere.

Here ya go:
d9K8aw1.gif

I probably won't be in the mood to do any watchbets for a while. This month has been awful so far.

Aww.

c61q1xjc.gif

No worries about watchbetting though. Got some other shows I need to check out first.

Saved and thanks Mike! How'd the plane trip back go for you?

Pretty good. Got some sleep on the plane. Need to sort out the pictures from my trip now. Took about 8000 this time in the US. More than my first trip to Japan, but less than the second one.

Hugstable

Banned
Aww.

c61q1xjc.gif

No worries about watchbetting though. Got some other shows I need to check out first.

Pretty good. Got some sleep on the plane. Need to sort out the pictures from my trip now. Took about 8000 this time in the US. More than my first trip to Japan, but less than the second one.

Where all did you visit? I know you went to New York, and Otakon is usually in Baltimore. I still gotta go to New York someday, the City there just looks amazing to be around. Biggest City on my side of the country we have to compare to the behemoth that is New York is the much smaller LA.

Holy shit that dude is a ninja

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I've been sleeping all day even though I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep at all last night. I just don't feel like doing anything at the moment. Perhaps I'll watch more Aria and write some impressions to get my mind off things.

Where all did you visit? I know you went to New York, and Otakon is usually in Baltimore. I still gotta go to New York someday, the City there just looks amazing to be around. Biggest City on my side of the country we have to compare to the behemoth that is New York is the much smaller LA.

Otakon/Baltimore, Washington DC and New York.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I've been sleeping all day even though I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep at all last night. I just don't feel like doing anything at the moment. Perhaps I'll watch more Aria and write some impressions to get my mind off things.

/hugs

If you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to PM me/message me on Steam. That goes for anyone here of course.

Ahh that kinda bad. Hope you feel better. I'm all ears if you fee like talking too

Watching K-ON! cheers me up.

Hugstable

Banned

Aww hope you feel better Phoenix! *Huggy Hugs*

Watching K-ON! cheers me up.

Yeah K-On really helped Cheer me up this week when I needed it most :3

Top Bottom