• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kai Supports Halo NMP Project (11 new/edited maps & modded vehicles/weapons for Halo)

Hey,

Kai is pleased to announce new areas / support for the NMP Map pack for Halo.

Designed by some very talented map hackers, NMP is 11 new / edited maps for Halo (effectively presenting us with Halo 1.5 ;) ).

Since this was brought to my attention by GoatNinja a couple of days ago, we've got arenas set up for it, and they seem to be getting popular. I would seriously recommend anyone with Halo and a way to put files on their Xbox to give this one a try.

Although map PPF's have been around for some time, the NMP strives to create a unified update for Halo players - so playing on tunnels becomes easy and trouble free.

We're hoping to get some more stuff in place soon for this with our other friends in the business ;) But until now, I'll leave you in the capable hands of GoatNinja (new NMP Mod).

Enjoy.

Posted by TheDaddy on Thursday 10 June, 2004
Source: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

so has anyone tried out that Halo NMP mod?

it's pretty cool... especially the fact that it's a standardized set, which eliminates alot of worrying...

aerofx

Whoa that video looks hot. You can shoot in the warthog without an extra guy? AAAHAH they modifed a gun to look like the one in Halo 2. NICE!

Top Bottom