• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kathy Lee embarasses MC Hammer in front of his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game-Biz

Kathy Lee has mental fucking issues and I'm not exaggerating.

Kathy Lee: Your old now. Less guys want to fuck you. Get OVER IT. For Christ sake.

Game-Biz

nestea said:
I'm sure the kid knows all about it by now, unless he has led an extremely sheltered life.
The child has it made. That kid will get laid just by saying who's his daddy is. Yeah, they'll be sluts. but damn who cares about integrity during puberty? Pussylate the land MC Hammer's kid.

Vargas

Eltacoman said:
Wait, can someone tell me what happened to MC hammer? I don't get why that's a diss.

He had millions of dollars and lost it all. Not exactly something I think he wants brought up.

Eltacoman said:
Wait, can someone tell me what happened to MC hammer? I don't get why that's a diss.

he blew $30 million in about a year and a half. To quote Dave Chappelle, "Man fuck you son! I'M BROKE NIGGA I'M BROKE!!"

Game-Biz said:
Kathy Lee has mental fucking issues and I'm not exaggerating.

Kathy Lee: Your old now. Less guys want to fuck you. Get OVER IT. For Christ sake.

I know of at least one culinary professional that wrote a song expressing his love for her.

ryutaro's mama said:
I know of at least one culinary professional that wrote a song expressing his love for her.

3614269077_e84521d0cb.jpg

A Penguin

Ninja Scooter said:
he blew $30 million in about a year and a half. To quote Dave Chappelle, "Man fuck you son! I'M BROKE NIGGA I'M BROKE!!"
Funny. He blew 12 million of that on a house in my hometown:

$12 million of this total was used to have his home built in Fremont, California, 30 miles (50 km) south of where he grew up. Among the documented features this house had included:

* Recording studio
* 33 seat theater with stadium seating
* 2 swimming pools (one indoor/one outdoor)
* Tennis courts and a baseball diamond
* Waterfalls, ponds, and aquariums
* Mirrored Bathroom (at least $75,000 (£35,000) in mirrors throughout the house)
* $2 Million of Italian marble floors and a floor-to-ceiling gray marble office with customized marble niches for awards.
* Marble countertops in the kitchen (the house was heavily decorated in marble)
* A stop sign with "Hammertime!" engraved in to it, in reference to the song that made him famous
* Massive gold and black marble jacuzzi in the master bedroom
* Basketball courts
* Bowling alley
* 17 car garage
* Two gold-plated "Hammertime" gates for entrance to the property
* A dishwasher installed in his master bedroom for the purpose of "cleaning up after a midnight snack" (as told in the VH1 movie about his life, entitled Too Legit: The MC Hammer Story).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mc_hammer

element

pretty damn rude.

I'm sure he would have been perfectly fine if it was just him, but pretty rude with his kid there.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
MC Hammer has some stupid new reality show on some cable channel( A&E?) I think his son knows he is a dumbass who blew all of his money. Not really a diss.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I expected some really crude comment but she was only alluding to his rise and fall due to poor money management. That's public knowledge and I'm surprised he didn't tell his son. It's a good life lesson.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Snowden said:
I don't advocate calling women cunts.

But that woman is a cunt.

I hate the fact that I am going to defend Kathy Lee here but why is she a cunt? Because she called out Hammer for being a fucking moron who blew all of his money? He is a moron and his son should know. He blew so much fucking money Kathie Lee could have had 57 vaginal rejuvenation surgeries with all that money.

seat

Snowden said:
I don't advocate calling women cunts.

But that woman is a cunt.
Agreed, although I must admit I call women cunts liberally.

edit:
Pelydr said:
I hate the fact that I am going to defend Kathy Lee here but why is she a cunt? Because she called out Hammer for being a fucking moron who blew all of his money? He is a moron and his son should know. He blew so much fucking money Kathie Lee could have had 57 vaginal rejuvenation surgeries with all that money.

Because she's an utter diva and disrespects her guests when she herself has absolutely no right. She has a sense of entitlement that she doesn't deserve. How do you think she lost her gig with Regis? She is a Cunt with a capital "C".

Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov9k_yABNHU

Ceres

Banned
GrotesqueBeauty said:
That's nice. Please point out the joke to me, because it just seemed like her being an insensitive bitch in front of his child.

I haven't watched it since I've never found her funny. I replied to someone saying that it was something he wouldn't want people to bring up when it's simply not the case.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
seat said:
Agreed, although I must admit I call women cunts liberally.

Because she's an utter diva and disrespects the guests when she herself has absolutely no right. She has a sense of entitlement that she doesn't deserve. How do you think she lost her gig with Regis? She is a Cunt with a capital "C".

Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov9k_yABNHU

The whole vaginal rejuvenation thing didn't clue you in that I was joking? Kathie Lee is a bitch, but MC Hammer is still a douche bag that blew everything he had. He shouldn't live that down. His new show looks like a pathetic timeshare for Jesus Land.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
A Penguin said:
Funny. He blew 12 million of that on a house in my hometown:

$12 million of this total was used to have his home built in Fremont, California, 30 miles (50 km) south of where he grew up. Among the documented features this house had included:
The house was the least of his problems. A 300 man entourage? :lol

That's awkward. I was actually in his daughter's classes in college, we're the same age, but I never saw her my last two years there and didn't see her at graduation either. But never spoke a word to each other since she was a front-row kid and I was a back-row, if you get what I'm saying.

Snowden

Banned
Pelydr said:
It's a morning television show. There was no point to it beyond Gifford's self-righteous bullshit. I'm sure that kids knows and has heard plenty about how his dad fucked up. What purpose does confronting him about it in front of his father on national television serve?

And especially after the guest plainly made it clear it wasn't a subject he was interested in discussing, do the courteous thing and drop it. This wasn't Meet the Press. It wasn't even Oprah. It was the fucking fourth hour of Today. Shit is supposed to be fluff.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Snowden said:
It's a morning television show. There was no point to it beyond Gifford's self-righteous bullshit. I'm sure that kids knows and has heard plenty about how his dad fucked up. What purpose does confronting him about it in front of his father on national television serve?

And especially after the guest plainly made it clear it wasn't a subject he was interested in discussing, do the courteous thing and drop it. This wasn't Meet the Press. It wasn't even Oprah. It was the fucking fourth hour of Today. Shit is supposed to be fluff.

He was on the show to whore himself out? He is trying to use his kids to make money, so why the fuck should he be treated with gloves? His new show is about whoring out his kids for money. He and Kathie Lee are exactly the same.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Snowden said:

That's the most interesting thing about him, and his story would be a good cautionary counter to the message about money management that those in the music industry are currently sending youth (i.e. buy tons of expensive stuff, even if you can't afford it). It's not like she was talking about something that was inappropriate to discuss in front of children. Just the opposite.

neptunes

Pelydr said:
The whole vaginal rejuvenation thing didn't clue you in that I was joking? Kathie Lee is a bitch, but MC Hammer is still a douche bag that blew everything he had. He shouldn't live that down. His new show looks like a pathetic timeshare for Jesus Land.
what does that have to do with being disrespected in-front of your children?

who gave her the right to share that kind of information with his child? I would think it should be left to the parent to determine where and when to share that kind information.

I would liken it to discovering that your mom was a stripper on live television. (even if it was true)

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
i'm sure his son knows. i think the main issue is that she was attempting to lecture him... while belittling his father. it was in very poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom