• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz Hirai is retiring from Sony

CyberPanda

Banned
Bad panda
68f4ab7d2135df5272f2b1c4c4b40d8b.jpg

DW74

It's kind of funny but I'm legitimately sad about this. I'm finding as I'm getting older that I'm becoming more resistant to change. I'm at an age now where I'm starting to understand why I thought old people were so inflexible and cranky when I was young. They were simply reacting negatively to change, because it signifies the passing of time and getting older.

If I were 25 I really wouldn't have even cared about this information. But at 45, and with Reggie also going this year, I'm just sad about the changing of the guard. And of course the changing of the gaming industry as a whole.

Last edited:

demigod

Duno about Reggie. Not a fan personally. Definitely Iwata for me though.

I never liked the way Reggie talks, he has this arrogant look every time he speaks and pauses. And I certainly didn’t like it when he said they’ll talk about next gen when the Wii hit 75mil? He just feels like a PR dude rather than being passionate about games. Miyamoto is my man though.

scalman

he was and is best face of SOny that i ever saw and remember. hes the guy for best consoles first timers and such , hes just a legend, all other guys before and after him i just dont care so much

Top Bottom