• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves has a New Girlfriend almost 10yrs younger than himself.

giphy.gif

The virgin Keanu:
Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-11.05.02-AM.png

The chad Kojima:
EGJchDAW4AAW-Zy
Congrats to Keanu.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I legit thought this was Helen Mirren when I was browsing the news earlier. And the stupid thing is, because it’s Reeves, I never even gave the age thing a second thought, just went with “well he looks good for his age anyway”.

She looks cute. Everybody is surprised because she’s not this big boobed fake tanned bimbo 30 years his junior. Keanu is one of the nicest blokes out there from what I’ve seen, he wouldn’t go near that sort of woman these days.

Plus, those smiles? They look real. And I’ll be honest, most of Hollywood is fake as they come.

Best of luck to them both I say.

highrider

Banned
She looks like most of the women in my mom’s apartment building, unremarkable but nice looking. Hope it is a happy experience for them 👍

NickFire

He's 55. I'm at a loss as to how a 55 year old dating a 46 year old is news worthy. Maybe for giving him props for preferring someone he can relate to over someone who spends all day making duck faces on Instagram?

DESTROYA

It’s not so much the age difference but we all know he can do better but hey who am to say if she’s what makes him happy.
If they are both happy who cares.

Look we all wish him to be with someone nice, not with some THOT, but even smart, nice woman can be good looking, like Amal Clooney

GreyHorace

20619944-7650961-Childhood_Alexandra_fostered_her_love_for_the_spoken_word_as_a_c-a-43_1572949866991.jpg

20619940-7650961-image-a-48_1572950021145.jpg

20618546-7650961-image-a-19_1572947746942.jpg

20619942-7650961-Rapport_A_journalist_who_interviewed_Alexandra_and_Keanu_for_the-a-54_1572950136441.jpg

Dunno what you people are smoking. I think she's gorgeous.

And a good guy like Keanu doesn't seem the type to me to fool around with some gold digging hardbody chiquita. Just saying.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
yeah i kinda think she is hot too lol hahaha the photo of her with brown hair looks like a girl I knew and really wanted get with ahaha

Kamina

Golden Boy
10 years younger but looks like 20 years older.
Oh well, thats what you have to live with if you are dealing with an immortal vampire.

Last edited:

Ikutachi

Could have been Sandra Bullock.

Top Bottom