• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kelly Preston has passed away

Kelly Preston passed away July 12 of breast cancer.

She was in Space Camp. Which is one of my favorite movies of all time from when I was a kid!

She was also John Travolta's wife. And mother of 3.

RIP :lollipop_baby_angel:

v6usGcN.jpg

qWK7F3e.jpg

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

RIP, pandemic makes you forget how many people are fighting cancer (and losing to it), including celebrities.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn. Rest in peace. One of the hottest actresses ever, and way too young to pass on.
That late 80s to early 2000s range. Wow.

Kelly Preston
Markie Post
Sherilyn Fenn
Sharon Stone

I don't remember Kelly Preston in too many movies. But do remember her in Cat in the Hat. Movie got bad marks but I thought it was pretty good, and I usually don't care for kids movies. Our entire company saw the show in a reserved theatre as our company had a merchandise license so the company wanted to celebrate with a free movie and lunch for fun. Got a bunch of free merch too to go along with it. Gave it all away though.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I've read that cancer has plagued humans since time immemorial and was even documented by the ancient Egyptians. Hence, I raise the question: Will a cure for cancer ever be found?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Her nude scene with Tom Cruise in Jerry McGuire is still the hottest scene of all time. what a goddess.

LoV

Banned
I watched Twins the other day with Arnold and Devito and she was a dime in that.

Last edited:
damn. poor woman. poor family. at least she was lucky enough to witness what this universe has to offer

i haaate this aspect to life

Last edited:

T8SC

Gotta feel for the family. Lost their son/Brother at a young age and now wife/mother who was also a young age.

RIP. A very beautiful woman indeed.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I didn't see many of her movies, but I remember she was a total babe in that one where Michael Keaton becomes a CGI snowman. RIP

That late 80s to early 2000s range. Wow.

Kelly Preston
Markie Post
Sherilyn Fenn
Sharon Stone

I don't remember Kelly Preston in too many movies. But do remember her in Cat in the Hat. Movie got bad marks but I thought it was pretty good, and I usually don't care for kids movies. Our entire company saw the show in a reserved theatre as our company had a merchandise license so the company wanted to celebrate with a free movie and lunch for fun. Got a bunch of free merch too to go along with it. Gave it all away though.

I watched Total Recall and Basic Instinct recently and Sharon Stone is just unbelievable.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
RIP very sad.

looking at her filmography she was in Battlefield Earth and The Cat in the Hat two of the worst and most bafflingly insane films of all time.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
57... damn... RIP

I hate cancer, lost my mom at 59. I can definitely relate to this. Fuck cancer with a capital F.

PacificNW

I am still too new to Neogaf so I can't make a new thread, but Grant Imahara also passed away today at 49 years old. It is believed to be a brain aneurysm. So much death. RIP Kelly. RIP Grant. RIP Naya :(

Top Bottom