• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Amada and Koromaru confirmed as playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

213372bu

Banned
Well, I'm hoping/expecting one in particular, and it's the one that's a P4 spoiler so I'm always unsure about mentioning it in these threads outright.

Same here. I hope that person really is in it, it would be cool to see how the character would play out.

FluxWaveZ

Well, I'm hoping/expecting one in particular, and it's the one that's a P4 spoiler so I'm always unsure about mentioning it in these threads outright.

There are two characters that seem like the obvious choices: the P4 spoiler character, or the P3 spoiler character. I always thought there would be at least one additional, story important character after Rise and Ken. Some had speculated that they think there'll be two additional characters because of the current P4AU character select screen that has four static slots at its extremities, but I think those also just might be purely aesthetic.

Either way, all of the most obvious choices have been chosen, so whoever it is will be pretty interesting to see.

Thores

But wouldn't his
persona be a copy of the mc's?

Elizabeth's Persona in Arena was completely different than any of the Personas she used in 3, and Rise's Persona has changed form in Ultimax to be more capable in a fight. I could see Adachi's Persona either being a new take on Izanagi or something new entirely, and the story would probably justify it somehow.

Andodalf

Banned
Elizabeth's Persona in Arena was completely different than any of the Personas she used in 3, and Rise's Persona has changed form in Ultimax to be more capable in a fight. I could see Adachi's Persona either being a new take on Izanagi or something new entirely, and the story would probably justify it somehow.

I guess we will just have to see then! That character does seem pretty logical if they ant one more from p4

Top Bottom