• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kevin Conroy The voice of Batman has died

nani17

are in a big trouble
KEvin-Controy-2.jpg

Source

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Still the best Batman in my heart (and the best Bruce Wayne too). He gave so much intelligence, integrity, and depth to the character through the animated series (credit to the writers as well). Every movie Batman is fairly shallow by comparison. RIP.
You're way too nice about this. He is the best Batman and Hamill will be the best Joker forever. No live action actor can even compare.

RIP.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Incredible voice for the character, no one else comes close.

It's amazing that the Arkham trilogy happened. I watched the original Animated Series in the 90s and never expected such a perfect, grand revival of its characterizations. Easily the best Batman property released in the past two decades, far beyond anything from Nolan IMO.

fart town usa

Gold Member
giphy.gif

Such a talent. Will always be my favorite Batman. The animated series was such a huge part of my childhood. I remember winning Batman: Mask of the Phantasm on VHS during an elementary school raffle and being so excited to watch it. Nothing but respect for him.
Mask of the Phantasm is so damn good, I have a VHS copy too in the closet somewhere. I love the Siskel and Ebert review, they did it after fact and acknowledged they shouldn't have ignored it cause it's damn good.

Cancer is a shitty way to die. Hitting the age where all my heroes growing up are nearing the end of their journey. On one hand it's pretty sad, but on the other Kevin's Batman will long outlive him as the series and games he starred in were THE Batman and will be enjoyable for a long time to come. Talent doesn't die.

Stuart360

This actually sucks big time. His voice is Batman to me. Whenever i see something Batman, and its not Kev, it just doesnt sound right.
We are never going to get the true Batman in anything ever again.
RIP.:messenger_weary:

Top Bottom