• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keyboard/Mouse supported PS2 games?

I'm interested in trying this feature out, so far the only one that I really know of is Half-Life.
I did a Google and even Wikipedia search and didn't find anything.
Does anyone know for sure? Is it all FPS games? Thanks.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Keyboard/Mouse:
Half-Life
Red Faction 2
Unreal Tournament
Soldier of Fortune
Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force
Final Fantasy XI

Keyboard:
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak File#2
SOCOM
SOCOM II
SOCOM 3
Killzone
Hots Shots Golf Fore
Monster Hunter
Champions of Norrath
Champions: Return to Arms
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence

Mouse:
Silent Scope
Silent Scope 2
Silent Scope 3
Armored Core Nexus (for editing emblems)
Resident Evil Dead Aim

For the keyboard only games, its mostly used for online chat in the lobby/rooms before a game with the exception of Monster Hunter, the two Champions of Norrath games, and SOCOM 3 that allow you to chat online with keyboard.

Joeholley

Although DoC supports it, the support (in the JP version, at least) is quite poor. You lose analog movement abilities, and the mouse motion is not natural at all to anyone who is used to PC FPSes - it feels like it's emulating the right analog stick. The mouse motion has a 'ramp up' on it, and the turn rate 'maxes out' at a certain point (the maximum turn speed when using the analog stick on the controller, I'm guessing) which can be very frustrating when trying to do quick turns.

User 406

Banned
Nice list, Defensor, but you forgot Deus Ex, which supports both mouse and keyboard. Also, all the Armored Core games except Armored Core 2 support the mouse for emblem editing.

Here's hoping that USB and Bluetooth becoming the standard control interfaces will bring a lot more mouse support in the future.

Top Bottom