• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFI Radio: "Fear not, American playstation fans!"

bjork

The local bigass talkradio station usually just reports on politics or whatever, had a news story about Japan's PS3 launch. The lady goes, "They lined up for short supply, only 100,000 units were available. But if you're an American playstation fan, fear not, over 400,000 sets will be available when the Playstation 3 releases in the US."

I just found that kinda funny.

Joe Molotov

You chances of getting one have just been upgraded from "Snowball's chance in Hell" to "Snowball's chance in the Sahara."

Joe Molotov said:
You chances of getting one have just been upgraded from "Snowball's chance in Hell" to "Snowball's chance in the Sahara."

"So you're saying there's a chance!"

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So KFI is saying there are less than 400k people wanting to buy a Playstation 3. I think Playstation fans should be worried on that fact alone

Soul4ger

2600 said:
"So you're saying there's a chance!"

Jim-Carrey---Dumb-Dumber--C10102378.jpeg

:lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wario64 said:
So KFI is saying there are less than 400k people wanting to buy a Playstation 3. I think Playstation fans should be worried on that fact alone

Yeah, this about wraps it up for Sony.

Top Bottom