• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct | Tusk Trailer

Kinda wish they would've ported KI to PC after S3 was done for X1. It just seems like Xbox One owners are getting the short end of the stick ie a weaker season because of it! Hope that's not the case but we shall see!

They already made PC players wait 3 seasons, it was now or never.

Dinjoralo

Kinda wish they would've ported KI to PC after S3 was done for X1. It just seems like Xbox One owners are getting the short end of the stick ie a weaker season because of it! Hope that's not the case but we shall see!

How about no?

Salty Hippo

Finally! Can't wait.

Guess that means it's time to update to Windows 10... Have the kinks been ironed out yet?

I upgraded last month and it was totally seamless, everything stayed where it was and working. I can't tell you about any kinks as I don't really follow that kind of stuff.

nded

Yeah, some of the new characters aren't quite consistent with the rest of the game. I can only assume Iron Galaxy have run out of Double Helix assets and are now making their own. To be fair, it's very pretty hard for one creative team to perfectly match the style of another.

The Flash

Banned
To be fair, it's very pretty hard for one creative team to perfectly match the style of another.

Exactly. Kim and Tusk are definitely a little rough around the edges but all of the monster characters are well done imo.

Original Tusk was blonde Conan. With a little bit of Dolph Lundgrens He-Man. This Tusk is what?

Chris Hemsworth, John Cena, and Techno Viking.

I have loved all of the Season 2 characters IG worked on (either mecahnically or drsign-wise) and have no doubt Season 3 will match it in terms of quality-they've just been on too much of a roll for me to doubt the final quality. I dig Tusk's style, big damage, staggering and hitting 'em when they're down. Can't wait to see what the pros do with that style.

Tusk's retro: He-Man? Conan?

Moat exited to see what brand nee creations IG comes up with. To me, Hisako, Aganos and Aria are among the mkst interesting to date. Love to see what they'll do with a clean slate again!

Because fuck context right?

Because WB totally didn't give IG like only a few months to work on Arkham Knight?

We dont know whos fault it was. Dave Lang couldnt say anything on the bombcast about it.

Arkham City was also a terrbile port but same dev same publisher.

I like KI and I like Iron Galaxy. I just want to warn people this may not be a day 1 purchase.

Pachinko

We dont know whos fault it was. Dave Lang couldnt say anything on the bombcast about it.

I like KI and I like Iron Galaxy. I just want to warn people this may not be a day 1 purchase.

I can't imagine they'd drop the ball on a game they developed in house. I think the more obvious problem here is that Rocksteady built all 3 of their batman games with consoles in mind and it wasn't easy to port all that customized code to the PC ... especially not in a short span of time when WB games insisted on just crapping the game out ASAP.

Same thing happened with Mortal Kombat X on PC and now because of that MKXL isn't even getting ported for now.

Really the only bad thing I can mention about KI season 3 coming to PC is that I'm seriously considering selling my Xbox One along with my KI arcade stick. KI was pretty much the sole reason I bought the system and now I'll be able to play it on my PC with relative ease.

atbigelow

I like the idea of his design, but they are not getting the faces or hair right in these newer models.

No problems changing him from prehistoric Fabio.

Warxard

Banned

It's a good thing the game is free

Only thing I really don't like about the new design is the jorts. Probably wouldn't be so bad if they were full pants. It is pretty generic too, but it's not like the old one wasn't. He only really stood out then in context of the other characters and I'd argue this one kind of does too.

Chris Hemsworth, John Cena, and Techno Viking.
tumblr_m8l8egaFyp1qzk6sto2_250.gif
john-cena-fu-fred-o.gif
technoviking-o.gif

I see it.

Top Bottom