• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

DeZimatoR

Banned
Doc Evils said:
200s7f4.jpg

:lol

Awesome job Doc :D

M3Freak

Banned
Pristine_Condition said:
Thanks, Kitty.

Nice to come here and see everything already taken care of. Membership has it's privileges.

Can't wait to get the old band back together. I'm still hoping Mr. Robert Forkman will bow to the peer pressure and join in too.

Oh, he will, my friend, he most certainly will. He remembers what RFoM was like in its heyday, and I know he yearns for those good times again.

K2!

Arnie

Doc Evils said:
slight update.

f3hu36.jpg

YUROP 4 LIFE .
Seriously, Europe have by far the best clan, I just hope most of the Europeans can speak English, as that would be a significant barrier to cross.

Facism

Dave1988 said:
Too bad the crew won't be in full force.

DunpealD | dunpeal-1 (Possible EU Clan Leader)
alba | alba17
BeeDog | BeeDog
bovo | bovo
dazed808 | Rick808
Facism | Live_Feed
freethought | freethought69
kamorra | kamorra
peetfeet | PeetFeet-UK-Europe

That's a good number of guys that played in the Wasp Unit (whether it was regular or occasionally).

I know Goncalo has registered his interest. Just hope Indeed, Luca Blight and Newsbot jump in :D Seiken too. Hopefully he doesn't get a duff disc and can actually play with us :D

We should have some good laughs. Wasn't massively interested in KZ2 until recently :D

bovo

Facism said:
We should have some good laughs. Wasn't massively interested in KZ2 until recently :D

I was only a bit interested, but having seen all the Wasp Unit talk this morning (and then the play.com price link), I've now pre-ordered and signed up!

Hope to play more regularly than I did MGO after the start time was pushed to 6pm by the bizarre Survival system... (Will still be cannon fodder though - is there a class for that? :lol )

DeZimatoR

Banned
Guerrilla Warfare Tournament Announced!

To View the tournament, click HERE

In order to kick of the hotest game of 2009, Consolegaming.eu has announced a very special Clan Tournament with a very special prize... the chance to play the makers of the game, Guerrilla Games, in a special clan match! Its your chance to meet the makers of the game, and test youself against the guys who perfected it!

The winner of the tournament will play in a specially arranged match with the Guerilla Games Team, and will also take home the ladder crown to boot.

Currently, sign ups will take place on 10th Feb 2009 - 20:00 GMT . This is subject to changing, but it will start one week after the game has been released, to let clans get warmed up before hitting the clan matches. This also allows time for publicity, and to drum up interest - at the moment, the tournament is set for 64 teams, but the likelyhood is that it will be increased to maximum size (128).

Stay tuned for more details closer to the time...but its time to spread the word, and get geared up for the Best game of 2009 to be here!

:)

BlacKMaRK

Banned
Just wanna give props to full recovery for taking the initiative and organizing all this.
If you need any help let me know what i can do =]

Concept17

Can I get switched from East/Central to Pacific/West? I'm in MTN time and everyone I know is on the western half of the country.

Concept17/Acos

Thanks.

Im so confused/?? how many people can be in one clan? So if im in the west coast one, does that one have to be broken down further? or everyone listed will be in one west coast clan?

DoomGyver

TrAcEr_x90 said:
Im so confused/?? how many people can be in one clan? So if im in the west coast one, does that one have to be broken down further? or everyone listed will be in one west coast clan?
Nobody knows what the clan limit is yet, GG said it could be anywhere from 64-256 members per clan.

What I'm probably going to do is divide the list up into multiple clans of 50-60 people per clan.

Geoff9920

Personally, I hope the number I remember being mentioned in an interview is wrong and that clan size is much closer to 256.

Top Bottom