• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

tumblr_nqryf8yUwl1urk2vmo1_500.jpg

... Yeah, Atlantica can come back.

So Square has already patched the JP version of 1.5 + 2.5. There's hope they may eventually fix stuff like Final Xemnas' Reaction Command given how fast they put this out. That said this could be the only patch so who knows.

Bizkit047 did a stream to nail down what has been fixed. Here's the info via his pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jkAB7DSn (All of these are related to KH2FM)

CONFIRMED FIXES
-Vexen Data (and AS version) data bar now fixed, Anti Sora now can be completely avoided casually and the bar charges back to normal
-Saix Data fixed now, he can no longer "infinite DM" if you don't provoke him. His Berserk Bar is far more used up by a DM now, so back to normal
-Quick Run is fixed

UNCONFIRMED FIXES
-Save crashing not confirmed yet, due to how random it is, we will find out over the course of the next few days probably from all the players already playing it
-Trinity Limit reported to be back to normal damage output from PS3 version. Only tested one fight myself, so cannot say confirmed yet

I still straight up hope they patch 0.2 to make critical demon wall and whichever difficulty super aqua less damn impossible ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's just so annoying when companies release patch notes without specifying what big issues have been fixed. I understand that sometimes it's much better to have some issues like minor bugs simplified in the notes but stuff like save crashing is something that shouldn't be up to customers to figure out if it still exists or not.

Of couse it's possible they have done nothing to fix it and that's the reason why it doesn't appear in the notes but that's why you need to communicate more.

Did they ever find Abu? I stopped playing a while back, dunno if I ever return. Just easier to read whatever is happening with the '''''plot''''''.

BHK3

Banned
Easier to show it rather than tell:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127477749

Just pick a cutscene and you'll notice it.It's not the first time Nomuras done this either, we got that dialog between Terra and Namine before.

I picked the cutscene with donald walking to find King Mickey before he reads his note. I compared the speed of his walking with the ps3 version and don't see/hear anything different. But, when I completely synced up the cutscenes, the ps4 version ended up outpacing the ps3 version. It didn't seem that general dialogue or actions were faster, but the scene transitions/camera angle changes happened sooner on ps4.

Ydelnae

I understand everything else
about DDD except for Ursula. Was she a dream or an illusion? How did Xehanort revive her?

She was real and she wasn't resurrected. Sora and Riku were sent back in time to the day Destiny Islands got swallowed by darkness, so Ursula was alive back then. Ursula thought she was fighting the real Sora and Riku, not the Sora and Riku from post-KH2.

Malyse

So.

Union X looks like it's diverging from Unchained and [chi] in that
you start off as a member of the dandelions.

Also. This game is a glorious mess. Fucking up heartless with nine other people is stupidly OP fun and it's not limited to your party either. It seems to be whoever else is playing ATM.

Psxphile

So.

Union X looks like it's diverging from Unchained and [chi] in that
you start off as a member of the dandelions.

Also. This game is a glorious mess. Fucking up heartless with nine other people is stupidly OP fun and it's not limited to your party either. It seems to be whoever else is playing ATM.

You make it sound like you're not the same player from Unchained. I'm also a little confused on where in time it's supposed to be taking place...
Unchained hasn't had their "Keyblade War" yet but the Keyblade Graveyard is right there in Union... are we going to be alternating between two different scenarios in two different time periods? Or should I say 'worlds'?

Hachitora

Unchained hasn't had their "Keyblade War" yet but the Keyblade Graveyard is right there in Union... are we going to be alternating between two different scenarios in two different time periods? Or should I say 'worlds'?

I think because it happened in the JP version, and Union was just released simultaneously to everyone. So there's a bit of a "timeskip" because EN Unchained hasn't reached that point in the story.

Malyse

You make it sound like you're not the same player from Unchained. I'm also a little confused on where in time it's supposed to be taking place...

Let me just say this: I don't know what the fuck is happening anymore. Best I can tell
in [chi] you tell Skuld you won't join the Dandelions because you want to stay to prevent the war (you fail) and end up fighting the four Foretellers in the Keyblade War, while in Unchained/Union, you join the Dandelions and skip right the fuck over the Keyblade War to start new Unions in the aftermath.
Y'all thought the KH mainline story was rough? Boy fucking howdy.
I think because it happened in the JP version, and Union was just released simultaneously to everyone. So there's a bit of a "timeskip" because EN Unchained hasn't reached that point in the story.

We're talking about JP. I started playing [chi] in August 2013 and then hopped in JP Unchained when it launched. I'm still rocking my [chi] outfit (and I'm cute as shit).

Ydelnae

Chi was the Bad Ending, Unchained Chi the Good Ending and Union Cross is going to be the True Ending + Epilogue.

Back Cover was the side story novel that no one cares about.

it's fairly reasonable to see terra/aqua/ventus as shield/sword/staff analogues, and I wouldn't be surprised if that were pretty deliberate; as such, that would neatly explain the sword being the 'default' path but also why choosing the staff is the best option

Malyse

It's wishlist time again. Post screencaps or gifs of characters/movies that could get in KH but probably never will. Square-Enix or Disney owned, so no Goku and Shrek.

No names either. Let's see if people can guess.

ex0MCU4.gif

Top Bottom