• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 TGS2016 trailer

If they add 1.5 as DLC I'll own three damn copies of that game, not even including the PS2 originals which I also own. Anything to fix those load times though

CsOFyODXYAAOHUY.jpg:large

haha

from: https://twitter.com/Axel23_XIII/status/775610690597974016

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Pro support! :D I'm guessing DDD will be 4K/60fps, and 0.2 will be checkerboard rendered to 4K with 60fps(since 0.2 apparently is at 45+fps unlocked right now according to people who've played it)

And...back cover...is that pre-rendered or real time on the PS4? I hope its real time and they can up the resolution.

Is Mickey's Japanese voice made by Charles Martinet or do they have a japanese actor?

Japanese voice actor.

Aaaaaaaargh, December is going to be so jam packed with all these Square Enix delays...

I'm gonna have to take November off my calendar just to replay 1.5 and 2.5 again...

Shaking with excitement. Expectations for KH0.2 have been blown away by that trailer and the CG OP? WOW. January can't come fast enough!

I feel like the Donald/Prompto pose pushes this over the line to an intentional reference.

Not just him. If you look at Axel, Sora, and Riku, the poses are pretty much exactly the same, with maybe one arm changed to hold the weapon properly. Really has to be intentional.

Heartfyre

If they give Goofy a six-pack in KH3, then I'll believe it's more than just asset reuse.

Overall, that footage of 0.2 gives me such irrational confidence in KH3. I feel that they know exactly what they're doing.

I have only played one on ps2 and a bit of ds version or was it 3ds I dont even know now

So.... what am I looking at here. The KH games are some of the most confusing period

Top Bottom