• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Opening Movie Trailer

Michele

you.
I highly suggest you play DDD. It is nearly required to understand anything that is going on in KH3.

Um, did you read my post clearly? I said that Dream Drop Distance is NOT avaliable where I live. There's no physical version or digital version I can download on my 3DS. Besides, it's now broken due to an accident.

I may play the game on the emulator, but right now, I just want to wait nill KH3 comes out.

CuNi

Um, did you read my post clearly? I said that Dream Drop Distance is NOT avaliable where I live. There's no physical version or digital version I can download on my 3DS. Besides, it's now broken due to an accident.

I may play the game on the emulator, but right now, I just want to wait nill KH3 comes out.

Isn't it part of KH2.8? Which is available for PS4. That's where I played it as well.

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

Does anyone know if any deals for this, like you get the first 2 games along with it in a package or something? I'm interested but never really played the first 2...

Edit: NVM found it ..holy crap it's $100 ..

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned
Does anyone know if any deals for this, like you get the first 2 games along with it in a package or something? I'm interested but never really played the first 2...

Edit: NVM found it ..holy crap it's $100 ..

100$ for a 60$ game and a 40$ game isn't bad. Especially when that 40$ game is 5 games, the prologue to 3, and three movies.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

It is available on PS4 via the 2.8 Collection. Also, you seem to have a grasp of English, so I would be surprised if you couldn't order an English copy as PS4s are Region Free. Plus you could watch it on Youtube.

Deft Beck

Honestly, the song isn't bad at all. People are too high off of the hype to realize that the PlanitB remix of Simple and Clean from back in the day was a time capsule of electro-pop of the time..

I think Face my Fears is a great modern future bass song that brings KH up to today.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Honestly, the song isn't bad at all. People are too high off of the hype to realize that the PlanitB remix of Simple and Clean from back in the day was a time capsule of electro-pop of the time..

I think Face my Fears is a great modern future bass song that brings KH up to today.
This and also this not even the full opening, this just trailer for the opening. Call me weird or whatever but I actually really like this music even more than Sanctuary.

Last edited:

peronmls

There is nothing inspiring about noise EDM music. Those drop styles sound all the same. This does not bring it "up to date". It makes it casual and appealing to generic EDM mainstreamers. It's stupid Rocket League music. Simple and Clean was House music with no dumb noise drops. House music wasnt mainstream. This si 12 year old music.

Deft Beck

There is nothing inspiring about noise EDM music. Those drop styles sound all the same. This does not bring it "up to date". It makes it casual and appealing to generic EDM mainstreamers. It's stupid Rocket League music. Simple and Clean was House music with no dumb noise drops. House music wasnt mainstream. This si 12 year old music.

I think that the Kingdom Hearts audience, aside from the long time fans, is the mainstream. Disney is about as casual and broad market of an IP as you can get.

House music was around for a lot longer than the song's debut in the early 2000s.

And I wouldn't call the Face my Fears drop "noise".

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The opening movie is like a summarized to a minute version of the KH series, otherwise: incomprehensible in a minute.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Can you hum it? Is there a rhythm? Is there a melody/harmony. It's just a trap drum beat in front of pulsating noise. Good luck finding a piano cover with someone playing those parts.
This type of argument is pointless because in the end it comes down to taste. In VGA I thought Octoapth should have won Music awards but RDR2 won so I'm guessing my taste in music is just different than most people.

Deft Beck

Can you hum it? Is there a rhythm? Is there a melody/harmony. It's just a trap drum beat in front of pulsating noise. Good luck finding a piano cover with someone playing those parts.

There's definitely rhythm and harmony. People can make piano covers of anything.

Top Bottom