• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2017 Trailer, new world and trailer coming at D23 July 15th

jimmypython

great trailer indeed! Apparently, we can have 3 + guest this time!

but the UE4 oily leather texture really can't be changed eh?

One trailer per month? So early 2018 might be possible then.

JazzmanZ

Interesting Hades and Maleficent are interacting.

Suppose we might see less restriction on the crossover aspect now?

Was this how Versus XIII development was? People angry and bitter, then a cool trailer, and then everyone was happy?

Honest question, not trying to bring people down

GHG

This looks great.

Don't think I'll have time to go back and play the older games but I'll get this one whenever it comes out.

TheChits

That music
EWmof.gif
. This is finally looking like a real game and I can't believe it

Oh shit the systems are looking like exactly what I was hoping for. Command Styles instead of Drive Forms, but KH2's base combat and magic system, and a seriously beefed up version of 0.2's dial-a-finisher. This game's gonna have some serious depth to it if done right.

The off camera version had the subtitles; regarding Roxas:

Sora is attempting to resurrect him (and Namine, presumably). He asked if Sora is finally willing to use darkness to do so, and he seemingly agrees.

convo

To another two years of reveals and stuff. Perhaps they'll even make the Star Wars world reveal happen this year.

Like, it looks like a brainless fun but the combat almost screams of being a flashy mess :d.

Good to see something new at long last doe. Hype for more next month.

Top Bottom