• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby with human feet is monumentally distur***TRYPOPHOBIA TRIGGER WARNING ITT***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know you done goofed when your glitches one-up actual horror games. Dusk Golem's post is playing second fiddle to the wooden beehive man

This is kinda hot.

Still not as terrifying as this
tdfr1baxcyf32wpkjrdy.gif

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Steel

Banned
why did you quote it.

I was fine with that gif for a little bit but the longer it spends in my head the more it fucks with me.

Makonero

Do you not know what Trypophobia is?

I do, but I guess I don't get it

also it's not 100% proven, according to Wikipedia

Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.[2][3] The term is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005.[4] The word is from the Greek: τρύπα, trýpa, meaning "hole" and φόβος, phóbos, meaning ”fear".[4]

Do you not know what Trypophobia is?
"Trypophobia is not a diagnosis in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and it is rarely used in scientific literature, according to Jennifer Abbasi of Popular Science."

This is just another thing to get worked up by on the internet.

Makonero

"Trypophobia is not a diagnosis in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and it is rarely used in scientific literature, according to Jennifer Abbasi of Popular Science."

like bacon

or kirby with legs and feet

Menthuss

I do, but I guess I don't get it

also it's not 100% proven, according to Wikipedia

Fuck off with that shit. There's plenty of people that feel that the gif you linked is about as appealing as seeing a rotting corpse. Great that you don't have any issues with it but don't expect everyone to feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom