• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Known Doofus Acts Like Doofus About Something Dumb in GameStop

Astarte

I've seen all of Chrischan's exploits throughout the years and this is probably the tamest I've seen him. I can't believe it's been so long
Obligatory JUUUUULAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Squishy3

Yeah, this is just the latest development in the ever ongoing Chris-Chan saga

I've seen all of Chrischan's exploits throughout the years and this is probably the tamest I've seen him. I can't believe it's been so long
It's as petty as anything else he's done, though. This was over them threatening to call mall security because he was banned from the store and possibly the mall period for vandalizing the Sonic Boom standee. And supposedly not because the game is shit, but because they messed up Knuckles' arms.

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Christian Weston chandler aka sonichu aka one of the internets biggest punching bags. He has his own wiki!

Sounds like a Sonic fan.

ibrS1WATJAzvM8.gif

Hycran

Banned
You can find Chris Chans mugshot online and his court appearance dates and everything. This was the culmination of being banned from the store for harassment and being asked to leave multiple times thereafter.

title should be updated to reflect Chris Chan

DorkyMohr

Banned
If this thread sticks around: I'm kicking myself for giving Chris the benefit of the doubt when that video surfaced, he's pretty recognizable if you know who he is, and in my mind I thought that maybe someone was giving him grief over being Chris Chan rather than the Sonic's arms thing to cause him to freak out. Then he posted his take on it and all he can talk about is how this is Sega's fault, and that this whole stuff was premeditated. He's really a danger to himself and others now.

I feel bad for the guy. He's clearly mentally handicapped, but the internet uses him to make a joke.

People convinced him he'd be famous if he filmed himself having sex with a blow-up doll and then they spread the video over the internet. Maybe he's annoying as hell, I don't know, but this isn't that different from pushing around a handicapped kid in high school and then judging him when he turns out socially abnormal.

He'll do jail time for this, right?

I felt sorry for him when his house burned down, but now i think he might have done it himself...even if the actual cause was just as ridiculous.

I feel bad for the guy. He's clearly mentally handicapped, but the internet uses him to make a joke.

People convinced him he'd be famous if he filmed himself having sex with a blow-up doll and then they spread the video over the internet. Maybe he's annoying as hell, I don't know, but this isn't that different from pushing around a handicapped kid in high school and then judging him when he turns out socially abnormal.

I dunno man, there's times I feel sorry for him but he keeps feeding the internet rather than just fading away into obscurity. I still think he's the greatest troll on the internet.

Lagamorph

Lapse.gif

This is just freaking me out. Even more with knowing what he's gotten up to. All I can imagine now is a man with the body of a child but the head of a fully grown man doing all of it.

What makes this person so special that they get so much attention? Never heard of them...

oh and in that video, that was a man? o_0

Krejlooc

Banned

While cyberbullying is real and has obviously adversely affected this guy, this is a topic about him assaulting an innocent person.

maxcriden

Well said, Alberto. Makes me think of Ben Foster's character in Freaks and Geeks.

Nightbird

I am confused, like Professor Oak-Level of confused.

Is that a Girl or a Guy. Everyone here is saying "him" but that looked like a Woman in that Video, aslo that Voice didn't sound much like a Guy.

I am horribly confused right now.

Top Bottom