• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo is doing an Atelier series survey which will be open until June 23 (all participants will be getting a wallpaper after completing it)

GOQ7IdoXYAA8UJi

Koei Tecmo and Gust released its Atelier Survey 2024, which asks for our insights and wants for the game series and things like physical copies and collaborations. It also gives participants PC wallpapers and a chance to win merchandise if they fill it out by June 23, 2024.

There are 12 sections in the Atelier Survey 2024. Many of the questions are similar to ones about other series. Koei Tecmo asks for demographic information, background on genres and other game series, console ownership, and familiarity with this series. It also asks what people like about the Atelier line, such as if recent titles were purchased or avoided. It’s in the eighth section that the companies asked about Atelier game collaborations, followed by questions about if people purchase physical versions of games in section 11.
As for the giveaway tied to it, it only corresponds to people who share that they took the survey on X, formerly Twitter. 10 people who do so will get one of 10 pieces of merchandise tied to the series. The items are:
  • Atelier Marie Remake original clear file x 2
  • Atelier Resleriana original eco-bag x 2
  • Atelier Ryza 3 original smartphone stand x 2
  • Atelier Sophie 2 original acrylic block (Sophie)
  • Atelier Sophie 2 original acrylic block (Plachta)
  • Atelier series 25th Anniversary original towel x 2

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So I used to buy these games, but not anymore, they charge AAA prices only ever put them on sale for like 20% off until like 5 years later where they will push themselves to allow you to buy it for 50% and overload them with extras they charge piecemeal that are there from the very start, stripped from the game to sell you on more expensive editions.

If they stopped doing that I might buy there games at launch again. Right now I exclusively wait for the DX versions to go on sale, because they come with everything, at a reasonable price when on sale.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Trust me that's a lot of Japanese game publishers business model.

I mean I play a ton of Japanese games, Tales of and Ys and a bunch of the other smaller releases.

But these guys are specifically the worst, they really overcharge I feel for what is essentially at best a AA experience.

Top Bottom