• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo teasing new title from -Force, This is not "Warriors"

B4s5C

Nintendo was so impressed with hyrule warriors, they're now officially confirming that omega force in conjunction with team ninja are becoming the main developers for zelda WiiU

Auonma and his team are being moved to create a new game, a zelda spinoff where you play as zelda in a futuristic universe, she has her ninja skills still but she will be in a highly advanced suit.

Samus is Zelda and Metroid takes place in the same universe as Hyrule. That would be great. The triforce and stuff could be viewed the same way we view Greek mythology.

MoxManiac

I'd love for this to happen. The difference between most of the old cast and most of the new Tecmo-ified cast is just really jarring to me.

Not my image and obviously cherry picked but kind of illustrates the problem

And it's just as bad or even worse in Samurai Warriors

Horseshit. That gif is definitely cherrypicking at its worst, to the point where it isn't even really a valid argument. Funny how it convienently leaves out Han Dang, Wen Yang, Deng Ai, Yu Jin, Yue Jin, Lu Su, Wang Yi, Jia Xu, Ding Feng and god knows who else i've forgotten.

Annoying fan service characters aren't a new thing. The Qiaos have been around since DW3 and they are far worse than any on the bottom panel.

UP

bkmoX88.png

Doing AoT/SnK is a cool idea if that's what this is, but I'm not totally convinced about how they'd get it to work mechanically. I'd love to see them try though.

Doing AoT/SnK is a cool idea if that's what this is, but I'm not totally convinced about how they'd get it to work mechanically. I'd love to see them try though.

If you just want to see an SnK game that works you should try the Unity game. It's pretty good, allows you to do pretty much anything, but it takes a lot of practice.

A big game would probably be much more automated though...

But I don't think it's SnK =X

If you just want to see an SnK game that works you should try the Unity game. It's pretty good, allows you to do pretty much anything, but it takes a lot of practice.

A big game would probably be much more automated though...

But I don't think it's SnK =X
That's the thing, it'd definitely need to be much more automated. I would love for it to not be, but I can't imagine that appealing to a lot of people.

Mr Rivuz

With this last hint i'm truly starting to believe it's gonna be Attack on Titan...
Now if it's something else i'm gonna be so disappointed...

That's the thing, it'd definitely need to be much more automated. I would love for it to not be, but I can't imagine that appealing to a lot of people.

Call the guy from Spider Man 2 to do the swinging =P

But yeah, maybe it'll be more automated but then they don't really focus on the swinging itself? idk...

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
The font and the background make me think of fantasy or horror setting, i would exclude modern(horror apart) and scifi(steampunk apart) settings.

Love SnK, but it's not what I had in mind when they announced this teaser.
Would love to see how this works out if it really turns out to be Shingeki no Musou.

Top Bottom