• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOFXIII, SFIVAE2012 and UMvC stream by iPlaywinner

JJKeS.gif

Great IPW KOF stream has a lot of commentators that are players, lots of talk about the ins and outs of the game and you learn a good deal. Great shit!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Great IPW KOF stream has a lot of commentators that are players, lots of talk about the ins and outs of the game and you learn a good deal. Great shit!
And you even learn some Spanish!

#ElJonts

This is definitely one of the biggest pluses of the internet. The smaller scenes really need regular streams like this.

El Sloth

Banned
I know it's not on purpose, but I always love it when Fersis posts links to KOF streams since it's always the Spanish language link. Dem stereotypes.

VerTiGo

Banned
Is this twitch channel not available in english?

I want to play KoF. It's just sitting here but I'm still learning marvel.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Apparently I just missed someone throwing a stick. I always miss the good stuff.

Top Bottom