• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KojiPro expunge continues - Logo erased from Silent Hills website

UrbanRats

iMvNyvOIqYM0t.png

The ride never ends.

After Downpour, i was ready to put SH behind, but then i let myself get fooled by how good PT was. :\

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Makes me think about what Silent Hill would be like if ND made it. They probably could.

His interpretation is ND's grand scheme of things. He wouldn't care if the series was sunk for good and then you have film and tv producers who write their scripts with identical attempts to catch an audience. It's like saying every action based movie captures the FPS audience or how I, Frankenstein captures the fans of fantasy.

Konami acts very professional unless this whole thing is a lie. They give information when the time is right. They remind me of how SEGA is at times.

If he got on the phone and demanded something happen today it wouldn't happen.

It would not be bad, so to say, but I feel like ND's talent lies elsewhere.

There were some surprisingly tense moments in TLOU, I think they could pull it off pretty well and they definitely know how to write flawed characters.

It definitely wouldn't be the same game that Hideo would come up with though too bad we're most probably never going to see it :(

Top Bottom