• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Gamescom Press Conference

MarkusRJR

A little off-topic, but does the new DDR game coming in November support the Hottest Party 1/2 Dance Mats (Wii Version)?

Donos

Grooski said:
WAYYYY too early

i didn't expected info in form of trailer or playable stuff, just info what "lightning bolt action" means. FPS ? Devil Gear Cry ? Plot hints etc.

Dascu

duckroll said:
Maybe Sparkster's in Krazy Kart Racing.
phpEM7fJl_thumb_500x_konamiconf.jpg

:(

Man, I really hope that Castlevania delivers. I'm down no matter what but I'd love this to be as good as the potential I took from the first reveal trailer. Patrick Stewart voice is a very good start :)

duckroll

I'm confused. Cox said he would reveal new aspects of Lords of Shadow, but they just screened an extended trailer and that's it?

near

Gold Member
duckroll said:
I'm confused. Cox said he would reveal new aspects of Lords of Shadow, but they just screened an extended trailer and that's it?

The trailer probably revealed and included the new aspects. Kotaku sucks.

RJT

lherre said:
Pes 2010 Nov 9th wii-ps2-psp

X360-ps3-pc October
The Wii version won'te be 6 months late? How dare they!

Finally Wii fanboys will stop using the delay as excuse for poor sales.
It'll be a sad day... :(

CTLance

RJT said:
Nah, the fanbase has already settled after two (three?) releases. Which is why the HD consoles will outsell the Wii version no matter what.

Doing it right?

faridmon

RJT said:

we will see when they don't advertise the Wii version. then we will complain how the Wii version don't sell :p

Vlodril

Nothing on suikoden 6 either.. come on konami give us some info at least. Are they even planning for one ? :(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Vlodril said:
Nothing on suikoden 6 either.. come on konami give us some info at least. Are they even planning for one ? :(

Yeah why didnt they announce a j-rpg at gamescom when tgs is just about to start ;-)

Top Bottom