• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami making new Castlevania Pachinko feat. EROTIC VIOLENCE

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, they've done like 3 pachinko Castlevanias but this is a new low.

Iced

OvqG9EO.jpg

Seishin

Why.

Like, is there really an audience for gambling machines that are based on a horror game franchise with added EROTIC VIOLENCE?

It boggles the mind.

Ahasverus

To their credit those models might make you feel like having a bit of erotic violence. With whips and stuff. That or just violence. To a videogame company. Which is half their intent, more than what the Destiny devs delivered.

Eagerly anticipating Genso Suikoden VI !!

Like, is there really an audience for gambling machines that are based on a horror game franchise with added EROTIC VIOLENCE?

Yes. Famous IPs get used for stuff like this on a regular basis in the pachinko industry. This Castlevania pachinko is honestly no surprise, whatsoever.

lazygecko

Watching as once respected Japanese properties regress into smut in their highly insular market is depressing. Castlevania isn't the first to receive this treatment.

I get that Konami is a business. Fine, stop making the games I love. I can accept that. But do you have to crap on their names while you're at it? Sheesh.

Arzehn

So much negatively, this is our chance to show Konami we want more Castevania games!
Everyone needs to go to their local pachinko parlor and spend at least $50 dollars on this and we might just get more Castevania in the future.

Ahasverus

At work and cant watch this. Can someone describe what on earth erotic violence is, please?
A misserable little pile of... vampire boob shots, homoerotic encounters between androginous vampire hunters and dracula, more boob shots, sex noises, some whipping with blood.

These are dark times, time without hope.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Panchinpo.

For what it's worth previous Pachinko CV games had some legit great original soundtrack pieces.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Does this really deserve a trailer? I mean I know pachinko is massive in japan but I just see them walking into a pachinko joint, seeing this specific machine and go "cool" and may or may not use it

Top Bottom