• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Kotaku)High School Student Arrested After Threats To Kill Fans of Love Live! anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiller

A 15 year-old student ended up in police custody after allegedly writing threats on Twitter, directed at Love Live! anime fans.

According to Sankei News, this past July, the student allegedly wrote, “With this hand, I will kill all fans nationwide, leaving none behind.” Sankei added that the student also supposedly uploaded a photo of a butcher knife in his hand.

Because of these alleged tweets, the Love Live! production company had to strengthen security at events. The 15-year-old, who is a high school freshman in Toyama City, was picked up for forcible obstruction of business.

Police tell Sankei News that the student has confessed, saying, “I also like anime, but I hated the awful manners of other fans.”

Hardcore Love Live! fans are noted for their colorful outfits and wicked dance moves.

http://kotaku.com/high-school-student-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-an-1728177947

e_i

I guess he didn't anybody lusting after his waifus, or something. Maybe he thought they were all his.

Busaiku

Why is Love Live causing all the crazies to go all out.
Not like Idolmaster, which only inspired peace and love.

"With this hand, I will kill all fans nationwide, leaving none behind"

This guy's hand must glow with an awesome power

More than likely a Nozumi fan.

yzbtVzT.png

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Because of these alleged tweets, the Love Live! production company had to strengthen security at events. The 15-year-old, who is a high school freshman in Toyama City, was picked up for forcible obstruction of business.

What is forcible obstruction of business? Is this some kind of translation I don't understand?

Hardcore Love Live! fans are noted for their colorful outfits and wicked dance moves

No ........ no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom